Training Splits

Chest/bis
Back/tris
Legs
Shoulders
Off

soon to be :

Chest triceps (supersets and tri-supersets)
Back biceps (“ “)
Shoulders
Legs
Off (arms if my gym partner and I feel like coming in that day I’d say twice a month we throw the extra arm day in)
And then usually another day for weak points like calf’s and hams and core , extra cardio what not)
shoulds after back can be tricky

The biggest issues I find when designing a split are

‐Rest....putting ur weak body parts after a rest day
‐avoiding conflicting muscle groups two consecutive days. Ie....doing tris the day after chest or delts after chest.

With these in mind I find that day 1 should always be ur weakest body part.....for most people it's back or legs if they're honest. Then day 2 with either of those u could next hit chest with or without delts. Followed by a small muscle group on day 3 because ull be gassed....good time for an arm day. If you didn't do delts with chest I'd include them here also. Day 4 off...much needed. Day 5 is another big day...either back or legs..whichever u didn't do on day 1. Followed by day 6 either an off day.

This ends up being 3 on. 1 off...1 on..1 off. But it works well in my opinion.

I feel most people concentrate on their weak points too early on and not enough on just adding tissue everywhere. If ur 165lbs....u likely don't have weak arms. U have weak everything. So no need for specialized emphasis.

until i can get into a gym
1. full body
2. run
3. rest
-this week a little girl gave me shit saying the playground was for kids. i asked her how much taxes she paid this year. that shut her up.

Everyone will have their own training split according to their own goals and also according to their own lagging/advancing genetic body part. Bro Split, PPL, Upper Lower, Full Body... is not for everyone.
Individually everyone is going to fine tune their own routine to what gets them results.

Long gone are the days of "my buddy does chest flies instead of..... and it worked for him so it will work.."
Lol you get the point.

I personally find PPL really fun and in the middle of Bro Split and Full-body 4 to 5 times per week.

Back / Biceps
Stretch, Abs, cardio
Shoulders / Arms
Legs
Stretch, Abs, cardio
Chest /Triceps
Stretch, Abs, cardio

I honestly dont have a split. Every Saturday is leg day but others change based on whats ready to go. Some workouts i will do 2 or 3 body parts and other times it will just be one.
On average, i hit everything 3 times every 2 weeks except quads which are always once a week

I am a fan of P/P/L but no workout is the same every week. You can vary exercises, reps, weight, TUT, so it doesn't get boring.
I have been doing this for at least a year and it may be time to try something else but I'm still not bored of it yet.

I keep adding equip for home and coming up with different exercises to do to challenge myself.