Training partners?

If you got to pick one of these as your full time training partner?

• Arnold

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Dorian

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Ronnie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What about dorians training partner! Guy is off the chain

I voted Dorian but man this guy is intense.
Also I get the feeling of there being this glacial intelligence behind Yates when I listen to him talk, don’t know why haha

Last edited:
Dorian or Ronnie slightly lean to Dorian. Love Arnold but doing 20 sets a bp 3 a week is just insane. If I didn’t have to work and could just live at the gym maybe lol

Arnold would be my choice, but I’d really like to train with Charles Glass as I love his variations on many standard movements.
However I’d like to currently train with Seth Feroce or John Meadows ...... sorry for the derailment Lol

Arnold because he would be the guy least likely to get injured with.Not working and getting high at Venice Beach afterwards wouldn't be that bad either.

Gotta go with Dorian, man the intensity, the internal fire that drives that man to this day is amazing. Not to mention training in the dark hole he did would fit my style quite well.

If I had a chance I’d love to train with Seth, I think it would be a shit ton of fun

After thinking about it, I change my vote to Arnie. I would rather be smoking dope and working out in the sun all day in Venice beach than be in a dank dungeon with Dorian or Ronnie lol