Torotropin reviews?

I dont know anything about hgh but this sounds accurate the igf scores testing lines up etc but generics are still not pharma this sounds very correct

yes this make me beleive everything you said about generics @Cumminstech2

I haven’t been on in a long time but figured I’d come and check out what was new. This thread seemed to be an important one to lots so figured I’d drop an update.

Well for the record, I was (somewhat) wrong. Generic 191s do exist. At the time I was talking to a university professor at a very very VERY accredited university in Canada and he was the head of the pharmaceutical engineering department, and what I posted was the explanation that he gave me. I was probably a little too sure of it at the time, but when I have someone with those credentials giving me this explanation, I was very very confident..

Ive been talking with an Olympia level competitor and coach for a while, and he has proved me wrong on this, although I still do stand by it as a generality. He is one of the smartest men I know with a degree in the sciences and an extremely scientific approach to everything. Zero bro science.

Lots of generic GHs are filled with peptides like GHRP (for just an example of one peptide that could be used) to produce the same effects on blood tests, at a fraction of the cost. 192aas do definitely still float around, mostly from generic manufactures who start with a low budget and buy outdated equipment.

There are very very few decent 191aa generics, but they do exist. Their quality control is whatever they want it to be at the time and they are only as good as their last batch, as we all know - good generics are subject to change at any time.

I don’t wanna come resurrect an old thread, but I also don’t want to be misleading, so I figured id post to clear air.

I haven’t been on in a long time but figured I’d come and check out what was new. This thread seemed to be an important one to lots so figured I’d drop an update.

Well for the record, I was (somewhat) wrong. Generic 191s do exist. At the time I was talking to a university professor at a very very VERY accredited university in Canada and he was the head of the pharmaceutical engineering department, and what I posted was the explanation that he gave me. I was probably a little too sure of it at the time, but when I have someone with those credentials giving me this explanation, I was very very confident..

Ive been talking with an Olympia level competitor and coach for a while, and he has proved me wrong on this, although I still do stand by it as a generality. He is one of the smartest men I know with a degree in the sciences and an extremely scientific approach to everything. Zero bro science.

Lots of generic GHs are filled with peptides like GHRP (for just an example of one peptide that could be used) to produce the same effects on blood tests, at a fraction of the cost. 192aas do definitely still float around, mostly from generic manufactures who start with a low budget and buy outdated equipment.

There are very very few decent 191aa generics, but they do exist. Their quality control is whatever they want it to be at the time and they are only as good as their last batch, as we all know - good generics are subject to change at any time.

I don’t wanna come resurrect an old thread, but I also don’t want to be misleading, so I figured id post to clear air.
thank you for coming back to correct something you wrote. We all should do the same.
Based on your comments and being the devils advocate, I have to ask since you were getting information from a professor at a very very very accredited university and he/she was wrong.
Now you state, "

There are very very few decent 191aa generics, but they do exist. Their quality control is whatever they want it to be at the time and they are only as good as their last batch, as we all know - good generics are subject to change at any time."

I am not a HGH expert, far from it, hence why I only use prescription verified by scanner. You may be 100% correct but how do you know the aforementioned? Is it because a high level body builder who has a degree proved you wrong? How do you know he is correct?

Regarding the latter comment, the same could be said for any UGL - could it not? We assume but don't know unless we test our own products. I would suspect the same for any generic HGH but again, not an expert.

This is not meant as a challenge but you are sure of yourself like you were before but you now say you were wrong.
Suspect this is an important topic as a lot of guys use generic HGH so this information is helpful for all members.

thanks

thanks

How does one become
"very very Very accredited"
Like I mean what's the criteria to get the bump up from only 2 x very accredited?

Regardless of all this speculation...the blood work really doesnt lie. If its giving you the elevated igf1 response youre looking for then thats really what matters isnt it? Peptides will give a fraction igf1 compared to gh.

Personal experience
Ive used pharma gh scripted from a doc. 3iu had me sitting at 306 igf1

Ive used the cheapest generic on the market from chinatown at 4iu and it had my igf1 at 334.

The cost difference was $950 vs $85 monthly.... Il stick to a generic that puts my numbers in range and mortgage a second rental property lol😁