Toremifene for PCT?

lgetlegend

Trusted Member
Hey guys, I just read a lot of people talking about Toremifene for PCT. I also looked at a study comparing Nolva, torem and Ralox and Torem compared really well with nolva and people say there are less sides. Anyone have experience with Torem? Also I have pubertal gyno, it‘s okay to run Ralox during my entire cycle right?

Hey guys, I just read a lot of people talking about Toremifene for PCT. I also looked at a study comparing Nolva, torem and Ralox and Torem compared really well with nolva and people say there are less sides. Anyone have experience with Torem? Also I have pubertal gyno, it‘s okay to run Ralox during my entire cycle right?

Post the study?
Many questions here, the gyno angle is a very important subject to me. Fighting the good fight for over 40 years. Yes you can run Ralox anytime, by far the best treatment I've ever used, use search function for details.

Remember everything comes with a cost though. IIRC @Bagua posted up a sheet on Nolva one time and the possible sides and precautions were horrifying

G1 The Worlds Most Gyno Sensitive Man™