Too many right-wing , idiot nutbirds who are responsible for deaths. Numerous. Here.

I would love for this to be a calculated nice debate with the left side
But it never works out

they have their ideas
We right wing answer back either with factual stats or anger and the debate goes nowhere fast

they don’t responsd well to the facts like for example the fact that since March 2020 in Quebec in the age of 20-39 year olds 33 people have died of covid.
(33 is so small that you could actually dig deeper on the 33 and see any similarities , under lying conditions etc )
But Quebec still has as passport for anyone wanting to do non essential things for the ages of 13 and up

so a family vaxx mother and father can’t sit with their kids to eat a dinner if their 14 and 15 year old child’s are unvaccinated.. because it’s so imporant to have teens vaccinated from this deadly virus????

I am all for vaccines for anyone over 50+ or with health risk or anytbing of that sort. It is THEIR CHOICE and ONLY THEIRS. my parents and grandparents have it. I don’t care what I do care about is people at the gym telling me they felt forced, I had no choice, need it to travel , I hate it but I had to do it, I want things back to normal…

if all the provinces survived without vaccines when there was real uncertainty with covid then I am sure we can handle the 20% unvaccinated.
if we can’t ( death and hosp is near lows of the pandemic) then we have BIGGER HEALTH CARE ISSUES

feel free to respond from the left side
Personally I think you are stupid not to take the vaccine if yiu are older than 50 with underlying health problems, even just obesity and high blood pressure.
it’s all about risk vs reward. If you are within the death statistic take your vaccine. If not then decide if you want to take the risk.
Now that being said, trying to vaccinate the population with boosters is more about not overloading the hospitals.
yes there are hospitals without covid cases, Kingston being one of them, but like the last wave, people will be moved from overloaded hospitals to ones that are empty.
Our biggest issue is that we have no spare capacity. Well maybe like 5% but it’s not enough for covid. Thing is if we had too much hospital capacity all the time for just in case, we would all be bitching about our high taxes being paid to well paid employess that are standing around. And don’t say you wouldn’t, because we all would.
We kinda did this to ourselves.
The vaccine is a knee jerk reaction out of panic. Mind you I’d bet there are some behind the scenes shit, like dismissing ivermectin. I mean if ivermectin didn’t work, then why is it working effectively in poor countries?
Also why is getting healthy and taking vit d not part of the road to recovery?

I think the whole passport is shit. You know what happened? Any of us that were on the fence have now stood our ground. There were times I thought, fuck get it over with, I inject gear. Now, I’m fuck you, no way I’m not vaccinating my grandson.

Anyhow I had more thoughts but my wife wants her iPad back and I need to pick some little things up at the hardware store. Going to take the bike, oh yeah!

Disc;Aimee: these are just my opinions, not really my beliefs, but what in my minds seems to be the most factual things. Fir all I know the lizard people are getting rid of us to take their rightful spot, could explain why Trudeau looks like his tongue is going to fall out when he speaks and has drool at the edges of his mouth.

Too many vaccinated worried about what everyone else is doing.
Don’t worry, your vaccinations, and all those extra boosters every few months, will keep you safe.
Never you mind what us “right-wing idiot nutbirds” are up to. Lol
100%. I got the jab, because I didn't want to have to give up training but I support everyone of you who refuse to get it. It should be your right, when this has passed clinical trials and is proven safe. Then we can reopen this discussion. Until then everyone needs to shut their traps about mandatory vaccines along with who should and shouldn't get it. No one knows it's too damn new. Pfizer even said they don't understand the long term inflammatory response.

Edit grammar

Last edited: