Too many right-wing , idiot nutbirds who are responsible for deaths. Numerous. Here.

Uh oh. Someone has been watching too much TV!
@guym lay out your case. Lets go through the pros and cons of being a good little servant of the state.
You go first. 10 reasons how the “vaccine” is beneficial in anyway. Provide facts, not feelings please.
Whenever you are ready. I think your reply will include no facts, just bitching and name calling like a typical leftist so please prove me wrong.
And the science shows its the vaxxed that are making people sick! Prove me wrong!
You are on the right side of history just as much as Mao was there buddy. If you prefer communism, go to North Korea.

And if i am to be responsible for any deaths thats fine, as long as they are all useless, entitled, brainwashed, crybaby LIBERALS!!

I would love for this to be a calculated nice debate with the left side
But it never works out

they have their ideas
We right wing answer back either with factual stats or anger and the debate goes nowhere fast

they don’t responsd well to the facts like for example the fact that since March 2020 in Quebec in the age of 20-39 year olds 33 people have died of covid.
(33 is so small that you could actually dig deeper on the 33 and see any similarities , under lying conditions etc )
But Quebec still has as passport for anyone wanting to do non essential things for the ages of 13 and up

so a family vaxx mother and father can’t sit with their kids to eat a dinner if their 14 and 15 year old child’s are unvaccinated.. because it’s so imporant to have teens vaccinated from this deadly virus????

I am all for vaccines for anyone over 50+ or with health risk or anytbing of that sort. It is THEIR CHOICE and ONLY THEIRS. my parents and grandparents have it. I don’t care what I do care about is people at the gym telling me they felt forced, I had no choice, need it to travel , I hate it but I had to do it, I want things back to normal…

if all the provinces survived without vaccines when there was real uncertainty with covid then I am sure we can handle the 20% unvaccinated.
if we can’t ( death and hosp is near lows of the pandemic) then we have BIGGER HEALTH CARE ISSUES

feel free to respond from the left side

I would love for this to be a calculated nice debate with the left side
But it never works out

they have their ideas
We right wing answer back either with factual stats or anger and the debate goes nowhere fast

they don’t responsd well to the facts like for example the fact that since March 2020 in Quebec in the age of 20-39 year olds 33 people have died of covid.
(33 is so small that you could actually dig deeper on the 33 and see any similarities , under lying conditions etc )
But Quebec still has as passport for anyone wanting to do non essential things for the ages of 13 and up

so a family vaxx mother and father can’t sit with their kids to eat a dinner if their 14 and 15 year old child’s are unvaccinated.. because it’s so imporant to have teens vaccinated from this deadly virus????

I am all for vaccines for anyone over 50+ or with health risk or anytbing of that sort. It is THEIR CHOICE and ONLY THEIRS. my parents and grandparents have it. I don’t care what I do care about is people at the gym telling me they felt forced, I had no choice, need it to travel , I hate it but I had to do it, I want things back to normal…

if all the provinces survived without vaccines when there was real uncertainty with covid then I am sure we can handle the 20% unvaccinated.
if we can’t ( death and hosp is near lows of the pandemic) then we have BIGGER HEALTH CARE ISSUES

feel free to respond from the left side
He mouthed off then ran away crying.
@aGuyFromWinnipeg said he made some good points. We know he would never bitch out like the other one. Maybe he can take the reins for the left and explain which points those were like an adult.
Someone else may have to ask him though, he doesnt respond to Nazis...