Tons of Paid Training Programs and Fitness Related E-Books

Wow this is incredible! There's hundreds of dollars worth of e books just in the couple folders I skimmed through. Thanks!

Oh and because I was an ass, thanks for posting these. I have been doing a bunch of reading.

Does anyone have a copy of the Metroflex Powerbuilding Ebook? I’d be curious to give that a look over...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we should have a section where we can all share different books, videos, courses that we can all benefit from both for training and nutrition but other stuff as well. I have a lot of stuff that I know you would all love

we should have a section where we can all share different books, videos, courses that we can all benefit from both for training and nutrition but other stuff as well. I have a lot of stuff that I know you would all love
Great idea.

I would to see Dorian's training journal ✊

Bumping this thread in case someone needs to refresh on BB knowledge and information like myself!

Surprised Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 strength program isn’t on the list. I remember ordering his book a few years back, 2 days after receiving it my dealt went to shit. Gave the book to my kid and he goes and loses it 🙄

Who's got the link to Dorian Yates' book, the one posted doesn't work anymore. I want to re read his stuff. Thanks.