Tom Brady Retires

I'd probably become a Bucs fan just because I like Rogers so much

They say it’s not confirmed yet. He hasn’t informed the Bucs. All speculation thus far. As Trump would say “ Fake News “. Lol

He is the GOAT. Not even debatable that topic.

I think Rogers will go to Pittsburgh.

Would be cool for Brady to get one more. One for each finger! Now thats some BLING!

They say it’s not confirmed yet. He hasn’t informed the Bucs. All speculation thus far. As Trump would say “ Fake News “. Lol

He is the GOAT. Not even debatable that topic.
It’s being reported by NFL channel on YouTube.

I just read a story saying Brady made a call to the Bucs GM and told him he hasn’t made a decision yet. Who knows what’s true here. If not true whoever leaked that out first is in some shit.

Insiders are reporting on it. Guys with impeccable track records to breaking information.

but it’s Brady….. until you hear it from his mouth, nothing is certain.

even then…. It could be up in the air.

this might hinge on what the bucs plans are moving into next season and who they may be able to surround him with…… or maybe Gisele has said cut the bullshit Tom.

Tom is a fierce competitor…..However….Don’t forget who wears the pants in that relationship.

Especially now. Lose in the NFC championship game. Jimmy G will be the scapegoat for that lose.
They have not been happy with the jimmy G situation. Rodgers gives them enough time to properly develop trey lance and there’s always been a deep connection to San Fran for Rodgers.

With Rodgers San Fran becomes a massive Super Bowl favourite. It’s the best fit for all…. Well I think anyways.

And you know I’m such a competent football mind…. I mean look at the masterpiece of a fantasy football team I drafted this year! Fuck my entire life! Lol!

The GOAT is DONE. His records are set in stone for a very long time. Best there is, best there was, and the best there ever will be !!!!
Think it will be hard for anyone to play at such a high level for long enough to touch his records.

Yeah I’m not sure about that. Do you remember Wayne Gretzky as a coach ? That didn’t go so good. Lol
It would be nice to see him eventually with some prominent role with the NFL possibly something in broadcasting for the league.
You think you’d get sick of Giselle ?
Hahaha not sure I would but you never know. Lol

Yeah I’m not sure about that. Do you remember Wayne Gretzky as a coach ? That didn’t go so good. Lol
It would be nice to see him eventually with some prominent role with the NFL possibly something in broadcasting for the league.
You think you’d get sick of Giselle ?
Hahaha not sure I would but you never know. Lol
Yep…. No matter how hot the woman is…. Somewhere….someone is sick of putting up with her shit!

Wayne’s coaching career never did take off…. But he didn’t stay home. He pursued his other love….making (and consuming) the booze!