Toilets and raging hard on's

Taureau

Administrator
Yesterday having taken my PT 141 I had a hard on that just was not going away. I had to go take a dump. I sit on the seat with my hard on sticking up. I realize odds are I pee so directed it downward. And fuck if it did not get wet. So I had to rise up to dump with one hand pointing my cawk down

So PT 141 comes with many advantages and a few challenges. Lol

Yesterday having taken my PT 141 I had a hard on that just was not going away. I had to go take a dump. I sit on the seat with my hard on sticking up. I realize odds are I pee so directed it downward. And fuck if it did not get wet. So I had to rise up to dump with one hand pointing my cawk down

So PT 141 comes with many advantages and a few challenges. Lol
Your hard atter lol

Dude- I have to dig up a legendary thread- maybe on bb com but a similar situation. Some may know the thread I’m talking about- date at a girls house tho with that situation. May have to spend the day to find it

I cashed in a sick day at work while on Tren/MTII for a very similar issue. Walking around the office, meeting new clients, full mast, with 2.5 of fury? Not a great look. Well, I didn't mind - but I'm sure I'd be put on a pesky list or something, somewhere.

That, and scraping the head of your junk on the poorly de-burred rim of the toilet? Fun times.

Easy solution: piss in the shower. Works well for wiping your ass too.

At work? Just tuck it behind your belt

In the morning just assume the sumo position and that should just about have it with a little more aiming.

Last edited: