Tik-Tok - I would STRONGLY advise that you get the hell off it if you're on it.

Government controls every aspect of everything.
You almost can’t build a deck without permission. Unless its under 2 feet and not attached to your home.
Need permits to do renovations where I live, and basic renovations. None of us get them though.
every year business gets more regulations, in every aspect.
And every year they increase “for our safety”. Which it likely does help with our safety, but once we can’t do anything with risk, life will be very boring.
I agree but the government is paid off by big corporations and big pharma. Lobbyists etc...the governments doing what their masters are controlling them to do. I think anyway

Mkay, screw not wrinting the book I was going to warn I was about to right, you need some understanding of the TRUTH vs whatever the fuck you think you know.

I was both there for a bit, shaking my head at how much worse it could get and watching damn near every inch of that on TV. Sorry, but there are several reasons why that needed to stop. It was only getting larger and larger as more people emboldened themselves as some sort of Constitutional Cops that were blocking essential services and businesses and creating INSANELY dangerous standoffs. People were putting their KIDS in between the police and using them like human effing shields, and you want to tell me that ONE PIECE of that fiasco was just? That those idiots had a RIGHT to start planning to sit there for six months while people jerry canned in diesel, food and bottles of liquor to people who could have cost lives depending on how they handled THEIR side of things? Those people were fucking insane and had NO RIGHT to block cross-border traffic.

NO. RIGHT. I don't care who the fuck you think you are or what you think you have a right to protest but stopping cross-border traffic and all the rest of the bullshit like playing "nail the cop" with empty beer bottles and shit, but I assure you that you have NO RIGHT to do that so fuck off with the "nyeahhh we were just standing around and stuff and the cops...they attacked us mwaaah! Ohhhh those terrrriiible cops and Justin Trudeau for causing all of this!"

Guess what? All of the government voted on action to remove those people, so every single party was involved with stopping what had gotten out of hand/was only getting worse. Not just the Liberals. So the police were told to legally remove hundreds of people and vehicles and they did. Considering how drunk everyone was and how much they had ratcheted up the situation, it's a fucking miracle that people didn't die. When it comes to what happened at the border and in Toronto/Ottawa, guess what? Somebody had to do something, and they did. It was an unlawful protest that got worse because thousands of more unlawful actions were happening at that protest that needed policing. Want to know what also happened? Ten's of thousands of law-abiding people stood, grinding their teeth because nobody would do anything while they were having THEIR rights and livelihoods dented even more by a bunch of people who elected themselves as Constitutional Cops to block commerce with one big rolling party.

Look, some on this place know I was in law enforcement before. I have no patience for shit like that because it wasn't right. I don't agree with everything I was called to do, but I agree with damn near all of it. I was 150 meters away with my right hand on my gun because the risk had been so ratcheted up when Dudley George was killed in Ipperwash, and I KNOW his death was bullshit. It was wrong however people need to understand that it was understandable because there is no line behind the police. They stop something, or the country devolves into Mexico. Many people like you sit at home, drinking your beers, eating your Cheetos, and you don't know what it's like to have to police bullshit like that, but you get on forums critiquing something you have absolutely NO CLUE about. People need to understand that there is A LOT of information that they are not being made privy to when it involves times when police are needed.

An example with regards to the Ipperwash Fiasco. People don't realize they had automatic rifles on an indigenous-owned island down the road at Point Edward that we knew were there because the idiots were firing them off in the air for days like it was jihad in the middle east or something. When you hear that shit, and just down the road, you have hundreds of not, so law-abiding people protesting, and you're told that those rifles will come to where you are, it changes the way policing has to be handled. Officers with their hands in front of them to protect themselves suddenly have a hand on their sidearm. Snipers need to be set up because you're being told that automatic rifles will soon be in the damn woods on lands you cannot access, and they'll be aimed at you. Simply, shit is set up to happen, and all it takes is a fucking idiot in a mask swinging a piece of wood around that looks like a gun and POW, somebody gets shot.

Notice the important part of that, though? No automatic rifles, no snipers, no fuckheads in balaclava's pointing wood at police, nobody gets shot. Now let's apply that to the border/Ottawa/Toronto. No truckers, blocking international trade for an already horrifically damaged economy and people trying to get to and from their jobs, no people lobbing beer bottles with the intent to injure or maim someone, nobody gets arrested, no trucks get impounded, no kids aren't taught that the police are some sort of evil entity and the world is happy. Reverse that with people's actions and somebody has to do something about it.

Simple, and that's the truth.

So should Ottawa protesters have been moved? The answer to that is that the police took too long. They should have evicted those idiots before it turned into some sort of "US vs The Man" bullshit where the police are put in a position where every single action they take is just a varying level of failure. That is to say that it was impossible for it to turn out where everyone had smiles. Nobody forced those idiots to block all of downtown Ottawa or the bridge, though, so who really was wrong when people were legally evicted??

Anyways, the book is done, and I truly am not going to respond to anti-police, your version of the truth, those shitheads in Ottawa should have been patted on the head for holding a month-long party while they damaged Canada even more than it already was bullshit. Want to logically debate right versus wrong and the Criminal Code of Canada, and we're fine. Want to try to tell me that what happened to a bunch of lawless drunks was SAD/BAD/Wrong and seriously, fuck off.
Agreed
To block the roads was nuts
Like they were some sort of super hero's

How many people died
We dont know
But I'm sure a few asthmatics elderly people needing EMT and a bus so on bit the dust

I'm not a fan a govt stopping protest
But this wasn't a protest
It was
Pure recklessness !!

I don't know enough to understand if they had a valid reason for want change
But they endangered lives
Both physically and financially

Mkay, screw not wrinting the book I was going to warn I was about to right, you need some understanding of the TRUTH vs whatever the fuck you think you know.

I was both there for a bit, shaking my head at how much worse it could get and watching damn near every inch of that on TV. Sorry, but there are several reasons why that needed to stop. It was only getting larger and larger as more people emboldened themselves as some sort of Constitutional Cops that were blocking essential services and businesses and creating INSANELY dangerous standoffs. People were putting their KIDS in between the police and using them like human effing shields, and you want to tell me that ONE PIECE of that fiasco was just? That those idiots had a RIGHT to start planning to sit there for six months while people jerry canned in diesel, food and bottles of liquor to people who could have cost lives depending on how they handled THEIR side of things? Those people were fucking insane and had NO RIGHT to block cross-border traffic.

NO. RIGHT. I don't care who the fuck you think you are or what you think you have a right to protest but stopping cross-border traffic and all the rest of the bullshit like playing "nail the cop" with empty beer bottles and shit, but I assure you that you have NO RIGHT to do that so fuck off with the "nyeahhh we were just standing around and stuff and the cops...they attacked us mwaaah! Ohhhh those terrrriiible cops and Justin Trudeau for causing all of this!"

Guess what? All of the government voted on action to remove those people, so every single party was involved with stopping what had gotten out of hand/was only getting worse. Not just the Liberals. So the police were told to legally remove hundreds of people and vehicles and they did. Considering how drunk everyone was and how much they had ratcheted up the situation, it's a fucking miracle that people didn't die. When it comes to what happened at the border and in Toronto/Ottawa, guess what? Somebody had to do something, and they did. It was an unlawful protest that got worse because thousands of more unlawful actions were happening at that protest that needed policing. Want to know what also happened? Ten's of thousands of law-abiding people stood, grinding their teeth because nobody would do anything while they were having THEIR rights and livelihoods dented even more by a bunch of people who elected themselves as Constitutional Cops to block commerce with one big rolling party.

Look, some on this place know I was in law enforcement before. I have no patience for shit like that because it wasn't right. I don't agree with everything I was called to do, but I agree with damn near all of it. I was 150 meters away with my right hand on my gun because the risk had been so ratcheted up when Dudley George was killed in Ipperwash, and I KNOW his death was bullshit. It was wrong however people need to understand that it was understandable because there is no line behind the police. They stop something, or the country devolves into Mexico. Many people like you sit at home, drinking your beers, eating your Cheetos, and you don't know what it's like to have to police bullshit like that, but you get on forums critiquing something you have absolutely NO CLUE about. People need to understand that there is A LOT of information that they are not being made privy to when it involves times when police are needed.

An example with regards to the Ipperwash Fiasco. People don't realize they had automatic rifles on an indigenous-owned island down the road at Point Edward that we knew were there because the idiots were firing them off in the air for days like it was jihad in the middle east or something. When you hear that shit, and just down the road, you have hundreds of not, so law-abiding people protesting, and you're told that those rifles will come to where you are, it changes the way policing has to be handled. Officers with their hands in front of them to protect themselves suddenly have a hand on their sidearm. Snipers need to be set up because you're being told that automatic rifles will soon be in the damn woods on lands you cannot access, and they'll be aimed at you. Simply, shit is set up to happen, and all it takes is a fucking idiot in a mask swinging a piece of wood around that looks like a gun and POW, somebody gets shot.

Notice the important part of that, though? No automatic rifles, no snipers, no fuckheads in balaclava's pointing wood at police, nobody gets shot. Now let's apply that to the border/Ottawa/Toronto. No truckers, blocking international trade for an already horrifically damaged economy and people trying to get to and from their jobs, no people lobbing beer bottles with the intent to injure or maim someone, nobody gets arrested, no trucks get impounded, no kids aren't taught that the police are some sort of evil entity and the world is happy. Reverse that with people's actions and somebody has to do something about it.

Simple, and that's the truth.

So should Ottawa protesters have been moved? The answer to that is that the police took too long. They should have evicted those idiots before it turned into some sort of "US vs The Man" bullshit where the police are put in a position where every single action they take is just a varying level of failure. That is to say that it was impossible for it to turn out where everyone had smiles. Nobody forced those idiots to block all of downtown Ottawa or the bridge, though, so who really was wrong when people were legally evicted??

Anyways, the book is done, and I truly am not going to respond to anti-police, your version of the truth, those shitheads in Ottawa should have been patted on the head for holding a month-long party while they damaged Canada even more than it already was bullshit. Want to logically debate right versus wrong and the Criminal Code of Canada, and we're fine. Want to try to tell me that what happened to a bunch of lawless drunks was SAD/BAD/Wrong and seriously, fuck off.
Jesus this is the most thought out thing I’ve seen you write.

Even though I don’t totally agree, I can understand the point you made.

Jesus this is the most thought out thing I’ve seen you write.

Even though I don’t totally agree, I can understand the point you made.
Don't get me started on how personally it embarrassed me...like a national pride? Anyways, how personally embarrassed I was that the US Media spent WEEKS putting us down and deriding us because we had the unmitigated GALL to have a serious protest like they have a small version of every single day in (insert city).

Fox news laughed its collective ass off at Canada and a huge, country-damaging protest that was piling on top of the Covid damage by shutting down the border... damage. At least the other stations just sort of covered it, but if you had a redneck getting interviewed for an opinion, you certainly were getting a "welllll they ain't so goodie goodie, after all, is they?"

I'm obviously not a small or even medium-sized business, but it would have been awful if I had been and had my store's inventory stuck at the border because of pissed drunken truckers. Watching my bank balance shrink every day while assholes party. One side of the line that was admittedly suffering was freezing things so that the other side that was admittedly suffering a little less could suffer some more.

Agreed
To block the roads was nuts
Like they were some sort of super hero's

How many people died
We dont know
But I'm sure a few asthmatics elderly people needing EMT and a bus so on bit the dust

I'm not a fan a govt stopping protest
But this wasn't a protest
It was
Pure recklessness !!

I don't know enough to understand if they had a valid reason for want change
But they endangered lives
Both physically and financially
Coming from my background and watching them shutting it down I was wide-eyed because that could have gone bad, really really bad if the truckers hadn't caved. As it was, people were grabbing at the horses which is considered assault just the same as if you grabbed an actual police officer.

I was surprised how much the police allowed but it was that soft approach that ended it without serious skull cracking.

Don't get me started on how personally it embarrassed me...like a national pride? Anyways, how personally embarrassed I was that the US Media spent WEEKS putting us down and deriding us because we had the unmitigated GALL to have a serious protest like they have a small version of every single day in (insert city).

Fox news laughed its collective ass off at Canada and a huge, country-damaging protest that was piling on top of the Covid damage by shutting down the border... damage. At least the other stations just sort of covered it, but if you had a redneck getting interviewed for an opinion, you certainly were getting a "welllll they ain't so goodie goodie, after all, is they?"

I'm obviously not a small or even medium-sized business, but it would have been awful if I had been and had my store's inventory stuck at the border because of pissed drunken truckers. Watching my bank balance shrink every day while assholes party. One side of the line that was admittedly suffering was freezing things so that the other side that was admittedly suffering a little less could suffer some more.
Oh I agree with that, the part about affecting business, but government has a tendancy to ignore unless something big happens.

Truthfully why I think it got so big and out of control, normal citizens were feeling like they were being ignored. I was one of those. The media and our government were pitting us against each other, vaccinated and unvaccinated.

I went to one of the protests, honestly it fe,t great, everyone was happy, we were all talking to each other, felt like we were all together again. None of us wanted to kill judges, or take down the government (not saying a few crazies didn’t scream that) but the vast majority of us, just wanted it to end. It was ending in other countries, but being prolonged here with more restrictions.

I have couple really good friends in law enfircement (they like to hunt and like the guy that processes game really well) they were posted to the Ottawa rally and their thoughts were exactly like yours, and sometimes they would think that I thought the same as the extemist guys screaming take down the government and so on, but I explained to them, ”you know me, you know I’m not like that, but I just want to be heard”.
I told them I have no interest in getting into what was portrayed. Mind you even they didn’t believe the whole nazi thing the media was portraying.

Honestly all,of them told me the vast majority were really respectful, but like any big get together of masses there is always those, and those wreck it for the rest. but none had any fear for their lives, but made sure that things were controlled as their training has taught them to do, just as you know being an officer.

I actually felt bad for my buddies, because honestly they really didn’t want to deal with it, the overtime, the being pulled away and having to deal with the what if of a crowd that could go wrong.

IMO, if they would have at least chatted with the organizers, it would have all calmed down. It became far bigger than any protest in years. Well except the new protest that will hapoen if they decide to cripple our agriculture. The antivax mandate will be nothing compared to this I believe.

oh and it was a compliment when I said that it was the most formulated thing I heard you say. Everything you said made complete sense.

Last edited:
Coming from my background and watching them shutting it down I was wide-eyed because that could have gone bad, really really bad if the truckers hadn't caved. As it was, people were grabbing at the horses which is considered assault just the same as if you grabbed an actual police officer.

I was surprised how much the police allowed but it was that soft approach that ended it without serious skull cracking.
I completely agree with this statement as well, and what you say was echoed by my friends, they were actually instructed to contain more than control.

Thing is I have good friends, even if we don’t agree, we listen to each other’s viewpoints, and sometimes agree with what the other is saying.
Truthfully I like hearing the other side of the coin. There was a really good customer who love Trudea in the shop, man we got into a great discussion, some point he got me, some I got him, I think we nigh grew from the conversation, and when we are done even though it got heated, he saI’d, see you next week, and I said, have a great weekend, see you later. Now this is how things should be IMO.

Last edited:
I completely agree with this statement as well, and what you say was echoed by my friends, they were actually instructed to contain more than control.

Thing is I have good friends, even if we don’t agree, we listen to each other’s viewpoints, and sometimes agree with what the other is saying.
Truthfully I like hearing the other side of the coin. There was a really good customer who love Trudea in the shop, man we got into a great discussion, some point he got me, some I got him, I think we nigh grew from the conversation, and when we are done even though it got heated, he saI’d, see you next week, and I said, have a great weekend, see you later. Now this is how things should be IMO.
Amazing perspective man thats exactly how people should be. I remember an assignment I did in school a long time ago that really helped me with this, we had to pick controversial issues that we were either for or against and research it amd write a paper opposing our personal views. It was really interesting and seems weird but any real scientist or wise man always humbles themselves with the belief that we don't know everything and that's how we learn.

Oh I agree with that, the part about affecting business, but government has a tendancy to ignore unless something big happens.

Truthfully why I think it got so big and out of control, normal citizens were feeling like they were being ignored. I was one of those. The media and our government were pitting us against each other, vaccinated and unvaccinated.

I went to one of the protests, honestly it fe,t great, everyone was happy, we were all talking to each other, felt like we were all together again. None of us wanted to kill judges, or take down the government (not saying a few crazies didn’t scream that) but the vast majority of us, just wanted it to end. It was ending in other countries, but being prolonged here with more restrictions.
I personally suspect a...Trumpitis. That is to say that he's been allowed to run slipshod over laws, reality, truth, honesty, and just being a human being. I fear that he's torn/tearing open things that we've known about for years, but logic and sensibility and being conscious about right versus wrong...that we knew they were there, but we just didn't go there because it was uncivilized. He's done and said some unthinkable things and torn open wounds that I don't think will heal. Worst of all, he's linked people who were best left disconnected from a gigantic army of conspiracy and hate accepting people. Not bad people, just people who can't see the right in the middle of a bunch of wrongs.

Trump wasn't fit to be president. The reports that he did next to no work/wasn't up to the readiness necessary in a president are correct. He only ever concentrated on outrageous things. The constant attacking and attacking and attacking of anyone who isn't him shows how petty he is. A bully. If you have the gall to speak against him, the immature child in him drives him to ruin you. He's a man who has broken or skated on the law for a long time and kept it up while in office. The Republicans in the Senate have kept him out of jail so far, but I hope to god the solution is there now. One of the news people the other day actually made a declaration that even if he committed a felony, he'd still be viable for president. What in THE HELL are they smoking down there when they're willing to overlook serious crimes just so a mouthy abusive, lazy asshole can be president no matter what!?@?

Letting people kill each other for three hours was the final show about just how off he is. A considerate and thoughtful president would have shut that down within minutes by calling in the national guard. He just sat watching it.

My point in all this? It's come north. There are people up here who would have stayed disconnected and secretly hated or wished terrible things happening to things like in Ottawa. They have no problem being as bad as they want to be now, and I fear it will change us as a nation. For the most part, we are good people who wish good on our neighbours, or at least we wish good out in public even if we want to throttle the annoying assholes in private. As a country, the world respects and seeks Canada out because we at least TRY to do the right thing. I hope we have a chance to heal, and I hope to god that all the sensationalistic attacks in the USA stop.

I don't know about you, but I feel threatened by it...threatened that the wrong people who have no barriers to how they behave are getting in power or more power.

Kind of weird reading these posts, lots of “could haves” “ifs” “possible’s “. It would have turned out so differently if fucktard just sat down and talked, but that wasn’t going to happen because we all apparently were”a fringe minority with unexceptable views” if that doesn’t make your blood run cold nothing will.

When I was there RCMP tally that day was 2.5 million and 500,000 trying to get to down town, can’t remember how many trucks. Not my tally the RCMPs. The largest protest in Canadian history. Those numbers disappeared when the order came down to downplay downplay downplay. If just 5% of those were at a climate change rally it would have been hailed as the majority have spoken and fossil fuels would have been banned.

I could go on forever but honestly I’m tired. On my porch I fly a tattered Canadian flag the same flag I flew on my vehicle on my way to Ottawa. This flag seen the official death of democracy not just here in Canada but so many other countries across the world.

Hail Klaus Schwab 😔

Amazing perspective man thats exactly how people should be. I remember an assignment I did in school a long time ago that really helped me with this, we had to pick controversial issues that we were either for or against and research it amd write a paper opposing our personal views. It was really interesting and seems weird but any real scientist or wise man always humbles themselves with the belief that we don't know everything and that's how we learn.
Every Economics class has you write papers with opposing viewpoints to help you overcome your personal biases. Unfortunately, it is rather difficult, or at least I found it to be. Lots of interesting discussions came up.

Have you seen the documentary about the young girls getting tiks and tourrrttes syndrome after the lockdown and common factor was tik tok viewing it was on 60 minutes and it is very crazy. You know the Chinese are doing experiments on brain manipulation. IMO

It's beeb researched and documented that too much exposure to screen time in developing brains can cause many brain issues. I did a day learning how it can cause someone to have the same signs as autism, but not actually autism. Once the screen time is removed, the symptoms of autism will disappear as well

It's beeb researched and documented that too much exposure to screen time in developing brains can cause many brain issues. I did a day learning how it can cause someone to have the same signs as autism, but not actually autism. Once the screen time is removed, the symptoms of autism will disappear as well
The problem is that it's also proven that past the age of 50, you must make a concerted effort to keep your brain activity as high as possible to fight off things like dementia, memory problems and declines.

You need to keep your brain firing to keep it from from slowing and calcifying.

The problem is that it's also proven that past the age of 50, you must make a concerted effort to keep your brain activity as high as possible to fight off things like dementia, memory problems and declines.

You need to keep your brain firing to keep it from from slowing and calcifying.

I think brain function can start to decline well before 50, but I agree. I'm in my early 40's and I still enjoy learning new things. I should read more, but I don't always have the time to do so. I read in the summer for pleasure and I read in fall/winter/spring for work, but reading for work isn't the same..

So many people these days literally let themselves die and half counsiously contribute to their early death.. Be it by diet, exercise or turning the brain off, its all steps to early death and a shitty quality of life.

Off topic, but I just got back from the grocery store. So many kids aged 14-25 working there who are at least 50lbs over weight and a couple probably close to 100lbs over weight. Yet we as a society have almost encourged kids to eat your heart out because getting satisfaction from food (which is false satification) is more important than taking care of the only body you have.

damn north american culture is killing ppl

I think brain function can start to decline well before 50, but I agree. I'm in my early 40's and I still enjoy learning new things. I should read more, but I don't always have the time to do so. I read in the summer for pleasure and I read in fall/winter/spring for work, but reading for work isn't the same..

So many people these days literally let themselves die and half counsiously contribute to their early death.. Be it by diet, exercise or turning the brain off, its all steps to early death and a shitty quality of life.

Off topic, but I just got back from the grocery store. So many kids aged 14-25 working there who are at least 50lbs over weight and a couple probably close to 100lbs over weight. Yet we as a society have almost encourged kids to eat your heart out because getting satisfaction from food (which is false satification) is more important than taking care of the only body you have.

It's horrible when you see those people with like pancake stomachs in front of them...like an upside-down mushroom. Others with another person on them, just in fat.

I wonder what the death rate is going to be when these millennials just stop working out, and eating right.

I love to learn.
Like right now my 3 year old dishwasher isnt heating up to dry the dishes.
I ahve already checked the heat element, its got proper resistance, now I get to chase wire to make sure none are broken, then I guess its the board.
Sad part is LG does a flat rate repair for $305 (board costs pretty much that) but no one to repair it till December 9, lol.

I guess I don’t get to be lazy and have to fix it myself.

I also learned that the heat element is built into the wash pump motor, ,lol.

I love to learn.
Like right now my 3 year old dishwasher isnt heating up to dry the dishes.
I ahve already checked the heat element, its got proper resistance, now I get to chase wire to make sure none are broken, then I guess its the board.
Sad part is LG does a flat rate repair for $305 (board costs pretty much that) but no one to repair it till December 9, lol.

I guess I don’t get to be lazy and have to fix it myself.

I also learned that the heat element is built into the wash pump motor, ,lol.

You can buy those boards online from other places besides direct from LG. They aren't hard to replace. Finding the online seller is the hardest part.

Our dishwasher shit itself in the summer.. quick google search said it needed a 300$ part. Deeper googling showed me that that part could be cleaned and when its dirty it often doesn't work. 30 mins later had it taken apart, cleaned and back doing dishes..

I like to learn as well, but not forced learning through work lol.. I took up a couple new hobbies last year - milling my own lumber and making soap.. Lots of learning in both and I enjoyed learning about it

It's horrible when you see those people with like pancake stomachs in front of them...like an upside-down mushroom. Others with another person on them, just in fat.

I wonder what the death rate is going to be when these millennials just stop working out, and eating right.

It's the often irreversible damaged I wish these youths could understand...

I'm not sure if the problem is they are so out of shape and over weight because they lack the knowledge to change, lack the motivation to change or simply are ok with looking and being like that?