Threats of Physical Violence, intimidation and or bullying

What about if someone says fuck you asshole but puts 🤣 after it 🤔 is that allowed?

Like @3ml your a vagina 🤣 ? Is that allowed

Or @3ml if i ever come to Mexico im going to beat you up you little bitch 😘 ? (Got the heart kissy there so is that safe?)

Like is there reason with this ....like if you no someone is joking or is it no jokes no more period....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 j/k

Reactions: 3ml
What about if someone says fuck you asshole but puts 🤣 after it 🤔 is that allowed?

Or @3ml if i ever come to Mexico im going to beat you up you little bitch 😘 ? (Got the heart kissy there so is that safe?)

Like is there reason with this ....like if you no someone is joking or is it no jokes no more period....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 j/

Call him a pussy he will laugh it off
Do not make threats or bully of any sort

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 j/k
Lmao!

I am so tired of this. Having to treat grown adults like children. I would have hoped this was not necessary. But seems it is.

Anyone calls anyone out and threatens physical violence, intimidates a fellow member, uses bully behavior of any sort on my forum will get one warning.

It happens a second time they are banned for a week.

If they come back and do it again its a permanent ban.

And when I say anyone I mean anyone.

And he said it first is a bull shit excuse here. Someone steps over the line you report it. You do not respond to it to fan the flames. You retaliate your just as quilty and your both will answer to me.

Agree to disagree folks. But be respectful of one another in any forum or even in pm or you will be dealt with.

Oh and yes I can read your pm's. I have no time for it but if I will make the time if necessary

This applies across the board. The wide open anything goes forum is not exempt. It never was. It was for adults to debate topics in a respectful manor not for school yard behavior by children.

So I have had it. And please anyone else see someone call out someone or even if you get a pm with threats let me know and I will deal with it.

Thank you to all the adults on this forum that make this a great place
and fuck you to the children that need to be told.
totally agree.