Thoughts

I dont see any fail there man💪. A fail would have been not starting back at it.

Good for you getting back at it. This is my first week back as well in a long time. I’m using baby weights but that’s ok....I’ll take my time and build back up again.

Starting again is the hardest part.
I’ve had to start over again so many times because of things, and so many times I thought of quitting, but the strong don’t quit.
Good on you to persevere.

I always enjoy starting with light weight again after a break, much easier workouts but you’ll still get progress

I always hated progressing and getting stronger cause then I’d have to use more weight
Loading 45’s is a chore

Starting out slow and light is smart. Diving back in with the "I used to do this much weight" is a sure rescipe for injury especially for us more experienced lifters ;-) . Tomorrow will be my first day back. Hopefully I'm smart enough to follow my own advise.

Starting out slow and light is smart. Diving back in with the "I used to do this much weight" is a sure rescipe for injury especially for us more experienced lifters ;-) . Tomorrow will be my first day back. Hopefully I'm smart enough to follow my own advise.

My chest was sore for about three days. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️