Thongs Vs Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Zuiki

Trusted Member
My Chick just asked me what I prefer Thongs or Panties ? I Like Panties better , I haven't really disected the reason behind my preference , I am from the 80s and panties well they were the most wonderful thing back then so maybe that's why I like them I just like the way a Chick looks in pair of panties I love Butt Cheek cleavage and I like wondering what her bare ass looks like and a Thong leaves nothing to the imagination really , Now don't get me wrong thongs are Sexxy and they are way easier on the digestive system if you happen to swallow them by mistake , So even though my Chick now wears thongs I am going to have to vote panties , I will post some good pics soon I just can't right now because my Lil Chick is Lurking around and if she catches me iam dead
Shout out to Wolfinator you are an inspiration Love your threads Bro !!

My Chick just asked me what I prefer Thongs or Panties ? I Like Panties better , I haven't really disected the reason behind my preference , I am from the 80s and panties well they were the most wonderful thing back then so maybe that's why I like them I just like the way a Chick looks in pair of panties I love Butt Cheek cleavage and I like wondering what her bare ass looks like and a Thong leaves nothing to the imagination really , Now don't get me wrong thongs are Sexxy and they are way easier on the digestive system if you happen to swallow them by mistake , So even though my Chick now wears thongs I am going to have to vote panties , I will post some good pics soon I just can't right now because my Lil Chick is Lurking around and if she catches me iam dead
Shout out to Wolfinator you are an inspiration Love your threads Bro !!

you have one thread open already https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/thongs-vs-panties-who-wins.9104/
you do not need two
I move the first one the appropriate forum which is the rabbit hole
I am closing this one because its a duplicate

Status
Not open for further replies.