Thinking about starting TRT

TSH is perfectly fine

Low HDL and High LDL is genetic unless you been cycling. Want LDL under 2.5. More fish oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had to ask because the ref range is .20 to 4.0 and I'm looking to be on the high end of that.

I don't cycle and haven't used anabolic steroids before so that wouldn't be the cause, I however have high blood pressure issues and have been on medication since I was roughly 16 years old. So I could see it being genetics. Just a few days ago I fainted while taking a leak and find my blood pressure was 59/41 lol. Was a sudden drop in blood pressure for some reason.

I don't take fish oils though, but I do eat salmon 1-3 days a week. I guess I'll have to supplement.

I'm 32, been prescribed on trt since 26. Started running gear at 21. It was the best decision I've ever made when I started trt under supervision of a Endo, improved life quality over all. He has me at 175mg test cyp per week, keeps me top end of high normal around 900. For a athlete that's right where I want to be. I say do it if you're prepared to commit to it for life

I run cycles a couple times a year and I'm honest with him so he knows when my blood work will come back high. He calls it ethical harm reduction and continues to monitor.

Find yourself a good doc and you'll never look back!
Damn man your doctor doesn't happen to reside in the Edmonton area does he? Lol. I'm still on the fence about starting especially with levels in the 400s so I duno. I might hold off for a while longer, I just hope the wife is still around by then haha

I had to ask because the ref range is .20 to 4.0 and I'm looking to be on the high end of that.

I don't cycle and haven't used anabolic steroids before so that wouldn't be the cause, I however have high blood pressure issues and have been on medication since I was roughly 16 years old. So I could see it being genetics. Just a few days ago I fainted while taking a leak and find my blood pressure was 59/41 lol. Was a sudden drop in blood pressure for some reason.

I don't take fish oils though, but I do eat salmon 1-3 days a week. I guess I'll have to supplement.
TSH - Once you go above 4 Dr will monitor T3/T4 but typically won't do anything unless they also start to fall out of range,.

Regarding TRT clinics in Edm. At your age you will have to find an Endo if you want TRT as most EDM TRT clinics i am aware of will not work with patients under 40.

TSH - Once you go above 4 Dr will monitor T3/T4 but typically won't do anything unless they also start to fall out of range,.

Regarding TRT clinics in Edm. At your age you will have to find an Endo if you want TRT as most EDM TRT clinics i am aware of will not work with patients under 40.
Yeah I don't know why they don't check FT3 and FT4 along with TSH, I've been reading alot of people actually having thyroid issues around 2.5-3 TSH once they actually do more testing such as what's mentioned above.

There are clinics that will take me on, I checked both True Balance and Elithia healthcare recently they are both naturopath clinics, theyre quite expensive too.. I'm just guna wait and see what ONMEN have to say after I did my blood work.

Even if I am accepted here I may just wait it out for a while longer and try fixing my cholesterol if possible without meds and look into thyroid a bit more. At the end of the day I just want to be healthy and have my symptoms resolved.

My Endo does not live in the edm area sorry man. But I will say, if you are ever in the states look into a clinic called Rejuvenate HRT. The doctors cater to athletic performance. Trt, primo, hgh, all prescription, you name it they got it if you have money they don't ask questions lol. They push the envelope in terms of ethics a bit further out there compared to Canada. The only catch is you need a residing usa address to ship too.

Canada is so sticky, especially for us younger folk most doctors will try to get you off test and rather you be in the low range feeling like crap. I was fortunate enough to have a referral from a doctor for HRT with reasoning of being shut down from years of cycling. As stated you will need to be referred to a Endo, even then the Endo may say no because your within normal and have maintained it. So unless you purposely crash your T then see the Endo it can be a challenge to get on.

Goodluck!

My Endo does not live in the edm area sorry man. But I will say, if you are ever in the states look into a clinic called Rejuvenate HRT. The doctors cater to athletic performance. Trt, primo, hgh, all prescription, you name it they got it if you have money they don't ask questions lol. They push the envelope in terms of ethics a bit further out there compared to Canada. The only catch is you need a residing usa address to ship too.

Canada is so sticky, especially for us younger folk most doctors will try to get you off test and rather you be in the low range feeling like crap. I was fortunate enough to have a referral from a doctor for HRT with reasoning of being shut down from years of cycling. As stated you will need to be referred to a Endo, even then the Endo may say no because your within normal and have maintained it. So unless you purposely crash your T then see the Endo it can be a challenge to get on.

Goodluck!

Disagree. Need? Why ?

LOL, no one will say yes...Do a cycle and see how you feel...Almost all of us started cycling, and at much higher doses than you want to....For different reasons, Maybe to look good, or compete, or whatever reason.

You want to feel better. That is a great reason.

Low libido can be many things for certain. Unless it is a death in the near future scenario Symptom, which it probably is not as you have had many tests, sounds like you are healthy.

So Heck yes...Do a run of test and masteron low dose and see what happens...I know this... if you are responsible and clean and follow proper protocols, which it sounds like you would. Go for it!!!
You will know within a short time if it is working, and you will get stronger and bigger, all around goodness.

Slow and Low is all good IMHO.

No matter what is causing low libido psychologically and other stuff, test is a wonderful thing and many of us started for worse reasons than to feel great and horny.

My two cents....

Disagree. Need? Why ?
Maybe not NEED a Endo, but very likely. Speaking from experience when I was early 20s with low T no gp would willingly put me on trt. They all took a conservative approach and said give the body more time. Eventually, I got the referral to the Endo which resulted in trt. But countless doctors, none of which wanted to explore that avenue for someone under the age of 30. Possibly the wrong choice of wording, but the point is he is going to have a very difficult time getting trt with a normal T level especially from a regular old GP.

Maybe not NEED a Endo, but very likely. Speaking from experience when I was early 20s with low T no gp would willingly put me on trt. They all took a conservative approach and said give the body more time. Eventually, I got the referral to the Endo which resulted in trt. But countless doctors, none of which wanted to explore that avenue for someone under the age of 30. Possibly the wrong choice of wording, but the point is he is going to have a very difficult time getting trt with a normal T level especially from a regular old GP.
Yeah the whole T deficiency situation sucks here and the OP may eventually end up going down that road. My experience with the handful of Endo's I have seen was horrible. I've written about it on a few boards so I won't go into detail here but I waited for months (over a year in at least one case) to get in to see "the best" in my province and they were all fucking uninformed idiots wrt trt.

Hopefully the OP can get his shit sorted without too much fuss, I personally think the answer is not as simple as "moar test" but wish him well