Thinking about reducing my trt to my natural, pre trt levels

The things you can afford to neglect when you're married, lol. I can't pull off no hair. Short hair works, but no hair doesn't.
Lol, just because you are married doesn’t give you a licence you turn to shit.
I don’t want my wife becoming a fat pig, I’d bet she would like for me to stay half ass attractive.

Anyhow, as we all age, like 70% of us will have thin hair by 60. That’s life, but only 2% have a body of a 30 year old. Actually now a days achieving an average 30 year old body you’d need to take less care of yourself than the standard 60 year old, lol.

Its just something that has never bothered me. But I like myself however it is.

LIke i went into the laser place my wife goes, to reduce some of my wrinkles, because it worked amazingly on her. I got in there get quizzed, then they tell me we should fill this, fix that and so on. I told them I like how I look, just wanted to reduce a few lines. In the end because they didn’t hear me, I left and never bothered. Then I decided who cares if I’m wrinkly, it makes it more dramatic when I take off my shirt, because they expect a older guys body and get abs, lol.

But hey, we all do what makes us feel better about ourselves.

Lol, just because you are married doesn’t give you a licence you turn to shit.
I don’t want my wife becoming a fat pig, I’d bet she would like for me to stay half ass attractive.

Anyhow, as we all age, like 70% of us will have thin hair by 60. That’s life, but only 2% have a body of a 30 year old. Actually now a days achieving an average 30 year old body you’d need to take less care of yourself than the standard 60 year old, lol.

Its just something that has never bothered me. But I like myself however it is.

LIke i went into the laser place my wife goes, to reduce some of my wrinkles, because it worked amazingly on her. I got in there get quizzed, then they tell me we should fill this, fix that and so on. I told them I like how I look, just wanted to reduce a few lines. In the end because they didn’t hear me, I left and never bothered. Then I decided who cares if I’m wrinkly, it makes it more dramatic when I take off my shirt, because they expect a older guys body and get abs, lol.

But hey, we all do what makes us feel better about ourselves.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply letting oneself go to shit, that's not how I roll and expect the same of any woman I date. It was just a play on your comment. Some guys can pull it off, I cannot, although my hair certainly is thinner than it was 10, or even 5 years ago. I mostly blame AI overuse, that shit is hard on the hairline as well.

I have the same attitude as you, and get the same response when people ask my age. I've been more focused on keeping lean, but decently muscular, mostly by just focusing on my diet. I've had some compliments recently, so I suppose I'm doing something right.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply letting oneself go to shit, that's not how I roll and expect the same of any woman I date. It was just a play on your comment. Some guys can pull it off, I cannot, although my hair certainly is thinner than it was 10, or even 5 years ago. I mostly blame AI overuse, that shit is hard on the hairline as well.

I have the same attitude as you, and get the same response when people ask my age. I've been more focused on keeping lean, but decently muscular, mostly by just focusing on my diet. I've had some compliments recently, so I suppose I'm doing something right.
Perfect.
Yeah keeping lean is something I’m struggling with this year. Just don’t have the mindset to starve myself, lol.

Stopping the Primo as of Monday's pin. Back to 150mg trt only. I ran the Primo at 150mg for almost 5 months! Started to notice the hair loss in the last 2 months. Perhaps I'll use up the remaining vial and a bit later on in a shorter cycle while using a full hair loss prevention protocol.

I also noticed some ED issues in the last few weeks. I really wish I could have continued the Primo until the border opened and I could go down for comprehensive bloodwork but who knows when that will be.

Overall still really impressed with Primo's ability to aid in slow, quality recomp, with relatively little effort, even at 150mg.