Thinking about reducing my trt to my natural, pre trt levels

Pardon my butting in, they do matter of course but I guess in practice it depends on what you believe the actual 1/2 life is. I only bring this up because it may relate to the issues you have mentioned you are having. If you are counting on it being longer than it actually is that may be a problem.
100mg Test e a week still leaves me in range the following Monday before I take my shot. Confirmed with blood work. It’s like 25 more mg is the difference between gtg on Sunday or maybe gtg. I’m also 45 years old. I’m sure there is many variables that effect it all. And it’s not always a problem. But it’s never a problem with 125mg.

pinning twice might fix the issue. So I’ll grab some slin pins and give it a go. They aren’t bad, I just get forgetful sometimes cuz life gets busy.

thanks lads for posting. Sorry to hijack op .

100mg Test e a week still leaves me in range the following Monday before I take my shot. Confirmed with blood work. It’s like 25 more mg is the difference between gtg on Sunday or maybe gtg. I’m also 45 years old. I’m sure there is many variables that effect it all. And it’s not always a problem. But it’s never a problem with 125mg.

pinning twice might fix the issue. So I’ll grab some slin pins and give it a go. They aren’t bad, I just get forgetful sometimes cuz life gets busy.

Please report back on the outcome.

Good deal Jay . @Nixter I think I might have already said sorry for the hijack too but I have to admit I got totally off of it now, sorry

Bare minimum? Says who? Half lives matter. Lol
Half lives do matter but so does your SHBG, if you have low SHBG you will benefit from more frequent pinning as your body expels unused testosterone at a greater rate because the extra free test is unbound to albumin or SHBG and therefore is not protected from the liver and is actually expelled at a greater rate as it passes through your liver.

Half lives do matter but so does your SHBG, if you have low SHBG you will benefit from more frequent pinning as your body expels unused testosterone at a greater rate because the extra free test is unbound to albumin or SHBG and therefore is not protected from the liver and is actually expelled at a greater rate as it passes through your liver.
I have read that, but I have also heard of guys with high shbg doing eod injections. Perhaps it is more beneficial for low shbg guys, and not as big a deal for those with higher shbg. I couldn't do less frequent than e3.5d as I require at AI.

I have read that, but I have also heard of guys with high shbg doing eod injections. Perhaps it is more beneficial for low shbg guys, and not as big a deal for those with higher shbg.
Yes, it is not going to hurt guys with higher SHBG to pin more frequently, they just won't benefit the same as guys with low SHBG.
I only became interested in SHBG and strived to find more information and studies as I am a low SHBG guy and was experiencing low test and on 100mg test prop EOD....leading me to do research on why this could be (other than the usual blame the lab mentality)

Random update. Absolutely loving the primo so far. 180 test, 150 primo. Slow but steady, quality gains with zero sides. Maybe a little increased acne but I'm dealing with it.

Random update. Absolutely loving the primo so far. 180 test, 150 primo. Slow but steady, quality gains with zero sides. Maybe a little increased acne but I'm dealing with it.
Have you noticed/felt a drop in your Estrogen at 150 primo? I'd like to start a low dose to just take me through the summer, party to act as an AI. Didn't think I'd go under 200, but maybe I'll copy you. (250 test, currently)

does primo induce acne?
Potentially. All excess DHT is stored in hair folics or prostate. Excess DHT in the folical can cause acne or even hair loss. This is somewhat genetic. Some people get amazing glowing skin and some people get big boil like pimples. On thing Primo will do for sure (like all compounds) is cause an imbalance in T/E ratio for the first 4-6 weeks until you reach your new balance point. Acne during this transition from one balanced state to the new balanced state typically can cause acne.

I get two or three big welts in the first few weeks. Last time on got the most massive pimple on my abs.

Potentially. All excess DHT is stored in hair folics or prostate. Excess DHT in the folical can cause acne or even hair loss. This is somewhat genetic. Some people get amazing glowing skin and some people get big boil like pimples. On thing Primo will do for sure (like all compounds) is cause an imbalance in T/E ratio for the first 4-6 weeks until you reach your new balance point. Acne during this transition from one balanced state to the new balanced state typically can cause acne.

I get two or three big welts in the first few weeks. Last time on got the most massive pimple on my abs.
yeah im getting weird ones that u cant pop and guess you call them cystic? also great response thank you

Little update. Primo has been great but I really started to notice a lot of crown hair loss, even while on 1.25mg finasteride the whole time. I've started ru-58441 and Minoxidil now as well. I have one more vial of primo left so I'm hoping the situation doesn't get any worse. I was really hoping Primo would be the perfect compound but it seems there's just no side effect free lunch 😕

I'm hoping the border opens before I finish so I can pop across for inexpensive, comprehensive blood work on this protocol

Little update. Primo has been great but I really started to notice a lot of crown hair loss, even while on 1.25mg finasteride the whole time. I've started ru-58441 and Minoxidil now as well. I have one more vial of primo left so I'm hoping the situation doesn't get any worse. I was really hoping Primo would be the perfect compound but it seems there's just no side effect free lunch 😕

I'm hoping the border opens before I finish so I can pop across for inexpensive, comprehensive blood work on this protocol

That sucks. I was going to do some, but doubt I will bother. I start noticing more hair in the sink after a few days on proviron, or did when I used to take it.

I just picked up so Rogaine from Costco... impulse buy. So far, on 250T, 25mgs Proviron, and 200 Primo I haven't noticed any shedding. However, I've always had thin hair, since a kid so I thought I'd see what this does.

I just picked up so Rogaine from Costco... impulse buy. So far, on 250T, 25mgs Proviron, and 200 Primo I haven't noticed any shedding. However, I've always had thin hair, since a kid so I thought I'd see what this does.
My brother used it, it works.
Truthfully I don’t give a fuck of I have hair. If it all fell out I’d be fine. My ears would look even bigger, but I’d be fine, lol.

My brother used it, it works.
Truthfully I don’t give a fuck of I have hair. If it all fell out I’d be fine. My ears would look even bigger, but I’d be fine, lol.
The things you can afford to neglect when you're married, lol. I can't pull off no hair. Short hair works, but no hair doesn't.