Thinking about reducing my trt to my natural, pre trt levels

I'm 3 days short of a month into it so I want to give it a few more weeks before making any decisions but so far, so good. Strength unchanged, water is down, BP is down, sleep quality improved (according to Fitbit), consistent morning wood.
Think I’m gonna go down to 80mg a week to try after reading this thread.

cuz that sounds exactly like what I’m trying to accomplish. I’m at 100mg a week. But my blood pressure is a little high, sleep like shit.

cuz that sounds exactly like what I’m trying to accomplish. I’m at 100mg a week. But my blood pressure is a little high, sleep like shit.
Keep in mind that I reported later in the thread that my improved libido didn't last at that dose.

Keep in mind that I reported later in the thread that my improved libido didn't last at that dose.
It’s a fine line eh. Even at 100mg a week I still get problems if wife and I have an active weekend at end of week. Without getting to personal, it’s like start of week I’m gtg, but after 6 days it falls off and if I think about it, it can be a problem. Know what I mean?

It’s a fine line eh. Even at 100mg a week I still get problems if wife and I have an active weekend at end of week. Without getting to personal, it’s like start of week I’m gtg, but after 6 days it falls off and if I think about it, it can be a problem. Know what I mean?
I sure do. How often are you pinning?

How much cardio do you do?
What's your bloodwork look like on that dose?
Taking any supps for the BP?
What's your diet like?
Pinning schedule?

How much cardio do you do?
What's your bloodwork look like on that dose?
Taking any supps for the BP?
What's your diet like?
Pinning schedule?
Boxing training 4 times a week approx 1 to 1.5 each session.
Bloods put me at lower end for test, estrogen is within range ( his words ). Liver good , cholesterol high
Diet is low carb to keep my weight down as much as I can, I’m 205 now.
Every Monday I pin 100mg test e as per script.

Boxing training 4 times a week approx 1 to 1.5 each session.
Bloods put me at lower end for test, estrogen is within range ( his words ). Liver good , cholesterol high
Diet is low carb to keep my weight down as much as I can, I’m 205 now.
Every Monday I pin 100mg test e as per script.
Hmm, you could add in LISS like 5 times a week 30min sessions. I notice my BP shoots up quite considerably when I slack on my LISS.

Revive have a BP supp that is super good. Lots of people use celery too, it's good for BP.

Try splitting the 100mg into 50mg e3.5d. You will lessen side effects while maintaining more consistent levels. I'm betting that if you go to 80mg you will feel good at the beginning of the week and worse near the end as by day 6 the levels in your blood stream will be even lower.

This is what I was referring to above. If you feeling like that at day 6 it's because the amount remaining in your body has dropped too low.

Try splitting the 100mg into 50mg e3.5d. You will lessen side effects while maintaining more consistent levels. I'm betting that if you go to 80mg you will feel good at the beginning of the week and worse near the end as by day 6 the levels in your blood stream will be even lower.
I’m not into pinning that much a week. Maybe with slin pins, but I’ve been pinning shit for so many years now I’m sick of doing it more than once a week. Lol even that is old.

if I up it to 125 a week that end of week drop goes away, but my blood pressure also rises.

I’m not into pinning that much a week. Maybe with slin pins, but I’ve been pinning shit for so many years now I’m sick of doing it more than once a week. Lol even that is old.

if I up it to 125 a week that end of week drop goes away, but my blood pressure also rises.
Twice a week is frequent? Lol! I'm on a M, W, F regimen parsing out 105mg, and likely going to eod to see whether I can squeeze a bit more in the tank while avoiding/minimizing E2 effects. 27g 1/2", never feel the shot, but I get it. My buddy injects once a week to every 2-3 weeks, he just increases his dose accordingly. Lucky fuck, lol.

Twice a week is bare minimum. I do 27g .5" pins SubQ. Couldnt be easier. Do you know your SHBG level? If it's low that would partly explain your weekly roller coaster of libido/BP

Twice a week is bare minimum. I do 27g .5" pins SubQ. Couldnt be easier. Do you know your SHBG level? If it's low that would partly explain your weekly roller coaster of libido/BP
Bare minimum? Says who? Half lives matter. Lol

Bare minimum? Says who? Half lives matter. Lol
Pardon my butting in, they do matter of course but I guess in practice it depends on what you believe the actual 1/2 life is. I only bring this up because it may relate to the issues you have mentioned you are having. If you are counting on it being longer than it actually is that may be a problem.