Things that make you go hmmm (but I bet they won't!)

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
"Unfortunately, with your statement of last night, you have chosen public spectacle over public service," Barr said in the letter. "Because you have declared that you have no intention of resigning, I have asked the President to remove you as of today, and he has done so."

Trump, however, distanced himself from Berman's ouster Saturday as he left the White House for Tulsa, Okla., and said it was Barr's call.

"That's all up to the Attorney General," Trump said when asked about Berman's firing. "Attorney General Barr is working on that. That's his department, not my department."

Right, the AG just said Trump made the call and Trump just said the AG made the call. And none of you Trumpsters ever see the corruption of these deals (if I say this is the 50th time that Barr has said Trump and then Trump said Barr, I'm probably short by a 100.) Gotta love it when the guys involved in the public corruption can't even get their corrupt stories straight in yet another corrupt firing without reason.

I urge everyone to stop replying to this guy. He is purely a troll. He never talks about anything on here fitness or AAS related.

He is a troll plain and simple

From now on this will be my only reply to all his threads.

I urge everyone to stop replying to this guy. He is purely a troll. He never talks about anything on here fitness or AAS related.

From now on this will be my only reply to all his threads.

This isn't an AAS thread or I'd be discussing AAS. A troll makes things up to get people to go nuts. I'm not trying to make people go nuts in a "anything goes" thread. I'm posting the news.

This isn't an AAS thread or I'd be discussing AAS. A troll makes things up to get people to go nuts. I'm not trying to make people go nuts in a "anything goes" thread. I'm posting the news.