The Zen of Body Building Forums (advice from an old bull)

That was a great pc of info for someone like me (newbie) It will definitely help me out greatly as I am slowly catching on...lol . When I first joined didn't read any rules I just went typing away and the worst feeling was getting a response saying I was breaking rules.. If I could go back I'd change that. I felt like I was going to get the boot out of something that now being a member for a couple weeks I can see turning into a big part of my social life.. anyway thanks for this great advice to go back to the forums with .šŸ‘šŸ˜

The Zen of Body Building Forums (advice from an old bull)

So you set off one day on a search for what could be considered the holy grail an internet source for AAS. You fire up your google search engine and start plugging in key words and google does what google does best and spits out url after url of sites you can go to. You being eager to find the holy grail click on site after site and are no further ahead and actually can be further behind because now your faced with many options without any guidance to help you separate the wheat from the chaff. At this stage if you make a wrong move you can be scammed out of some of your hard earned dollars. Somewhat jaded but just as eager eventually you find this or one of the many other body building forums. You sign up and post your looking for a source and possibly get banned because paradoxically the site that has the information you seek does not allow you to openly ask for it.

So what do you do. Well you slow down and think of the forum as a tight community that you first must gain acceptance and approval of said community before anyone opens up to you. So heed my advice, read lots, get to know the members by reading what they have written. Get involved in the community by contributing. Be humble. Help others. Do not get drawn into drama. Do not draw the wrong kind of attention to yourself. Ask good sound questions. Never be seen as an internet bully or tough guy.

As for your search you need to learn to master the Zen of body building forums. The art of looking without looking. Your caught looking you can get banned. The harder you look the less likely you will find what you seek. So you learn to not look and eventually what you seek will find you.
Fantastic advice that's widely applicable! Clearly I have doing the opposite
Also.........never look back!