The RESET

Neverwas

Trusted Member
Hey Guys,

I wanted to post my protocol for what I call the "Reset"...I kinda stumbled on this by accident years ago because I was on moderately dosed cycle and going on a 2 week vacation that I didn't want to try to smuggle pins and oils along in my luggage so instead I just hid some proviron, adex, and anavar thinking that if they were found are legitimately prescribed orals with TRT.

The result was pretty amazing, not only did I find that I felt great and my sex drive was excellent (even though my androgen levels were dropping like a stone); I also got really lean and hard despite not working out and eating a lot (I was in Italy so lots of pasta and pizza). The first time I ran this I was taking 0.5mg/d adex (tapered off towards the end of the two weeks), 50mg/d Proviron and 100mg/d Var. The other side effect was that my recovery was a LOT better. I ran a test taper at 150mg/w and slowly decreased until off after I got home but I felt like I could have just gone cold turkey and been fine, my balls were hanging low and feeling full before I started the 150mg/w test. I am someone who never did well with the traditional nolva/clomid protocol but this worked great. The only thing I could attribute it to is the new routine and also that I was a lot more aggressive on controlling estrogen. For me I think keeping estrogen low-normal and dealing with SHBG seems to work a lot better than anything else to assist with recovery of the HTPA axis.

In subsequent experiments I have reduced the doses and now run just 25mg/d proviron early am and 40-60mg/d Var taken in doses throughout the day to try to keep levels low and stable to keep things anabolic enough to hold onto gains but not so high it is suppressive.

I now do this any time I am switching from heavy (for me) androgens to coming off or going into a cruise.

I just completed a transition from test/mast/tren (each at 200mg/w which is about as high as I ever go now) along with stanalone and madol preworkout to Prov (25mg/d) and Var (40mg/d) then after 2 weeks just started cruising at 200mg/w test...at the end of the 2 week reset I felt great, workouts were almost as good (strength down a bit but stamina a bit better and sleep a lot better due to the absence of Tren)...only real negative was that I broke out a bit on my shoulders and back which always happens when I increase or decrease doses by any significant amount.

For anyone that hasn't responded well to the traditional PCT protocol or that is just going from a blast to a cruise I highly suggest trying this. If you do please post your experience with it, I would love to see if it works as well for some others as it has for me.

Also, to clarify, I was on Enth esters and during the 2 week "reset" you should stop all injections to let the blood levels drop down below normal physiological levels for your injectables so your body has some time to be below normal test levels but with the proviron and anavar be in an anabolic enough state that you don't start to drop muscle. I guess you could call it a mini bridge. Normally I find proviron is only helpful for about 10-14 days and then I think the body just starts to make more SHBG but when you're already in a state when it's elevated going to a state where you're below normal androgen levels it seems to work very differently. I still stop after 2 weeks but for that 2 weeks my sex drive is very steady.

You could also substitute Anavar for Ostarine I guess...as long as it's something that's very low on the androgenic side

I am glad I have no sides when I stop a cycle. I don't do any PCT and it doesn't seem to have any affect on me. I think my hormones are all fucked up anyway lol.