The Old Man

Taureau

Administrator
omg what a great show
just watched episode three and cannot wait for more

1656303276519.png

Dan Chase absconded from the CIA and lives off the grid. When an assassin arrives and tries to take Chase out, the old operative learns that to ensure his future he now must reconcile his past. The FBI's Harold Harper is called on to hunt him down because of his complicated past with the rogue fugitive

omg what a great show

View attachment 43725

Dan Chase absconded from the CIA and lives off the grid. When an assassin arrives and tries to take Chase out, the old operative learns that to ensure his future he now must reconcile his past. The FBI's Harold Harper is called on to hunt him down because of his complicated past with the rogue fugitive

Loved it watched 3 episodes last night..Looking forward to more Jeff Bridges is a great actor IMHO.

Bumping this one
It's a fav of mine
I watched first three episodes
There will be seven in total

omg what a great show

View attachment 43725

This look so good thanks for the recommendation. The Big Lebowski is a favourite of mine

omg what a great show

View attachment 43725

damn right its a great show