The off topic thread...

Oh that’s good they are not the same because I won some vortex in an auction. The npp was really weak. I still havnt used the test.
This is not a Vortex comparison/review thread....anymore...lol
c’mon Sorby, trying to keep shit on track

I absolutely LOVE that bodytech is finally being called out for what they were. underdosed garbage. You get what you pay for in this business

Tried their dbol, zero results, I even ran 200mg a day. Didn’t gain a pound

Tried their tren ace and mast prop for 6 weeks at 500mg each and got zero results as well, maybe a little strength but nothing near the results I got when I switched to another lab.

ANy lab that sells test or tren for under $30 is selling you piss in a bottle and bodytech proved that .

Magic, my friend, I really see no reason to be speaking like this about another brand. Not only does it make us sound unprofessional, it gives ammo to other boards to do the same. I just finished posting on NorthernLifters that CB was not like CJM as its not a bash forum then more posts like this saying "selling you piss in a bottle". If you have an issue with a product, use the greatest power you have, spending your hard earned money somewhere else.

This feud going on is going to snowball and continue getting uglier. How about we all elevate ourselves, transcend our ego and act professionally.

Agreed @G-Force
this is a review thread, not a fuckin open season on a lab people may or may not like.
You guys want to cause drama, shit like this is a sure fire way.
Keep it to reviews, keep it respectful and professional
And don’t go on wild tangents about any lab unless you’ve done everything in your power to get some resolve behind closed doors first.

We want this board to be what others strive to be , we want to be known for quality information , a source for unbiased reviews and professionaliziam, and above all a drama free zone. And a quality review good or bad wont be censored if done tastefully.

Magic, my friend, I really see no reason to be speaking like this about another brand. Not only does it make us sound unprofessional, it gives ammo to other boards to do the same. I just finished posting on NorthernLifters that CB was not like CJM as its not a bash forum then more posts like this saying "selling you piss in a bottle". If you have an issue with a product, use the greatest power you have, spending your hard earned money somewhere else.

This feud going on is going to snowball and continue getting uglier. How about we all elevate ourselves, transcend our ego and act professionally.

No need to bring cjm into this at all. That’s actually doing the same thing that you’re accusing him of doing.

People are free to speak their mind about brands. Love or hate.

Although I agree with you.....such posts do nothing to discredit the brand, and just makes the poster look like a turkey.

No need to bring cjm into this at all. That’s actually doing the same thing that you’re accusing him of doing.

People are free to speak their mind about brands. Love or hate.

Although I agree with you.....such posts do nothing to discredit the brand, and just makes the poster look like a turkey.

I did not bring up CJM on the thread from NorthernLifters I am referring to, it was mentioned by a member there stating CB is becoming like CJM. If your going to comment on something make sure you read the original content so you have context.

We want this board to be what others strive to be , we want to be known for quality information , a source for unbiased reviews and professionaliziam, and above all a drama free zone. And a quality review good or bad wont be censored if done tastefully.
I did not bring up CJM on the thread from NorthernLifters I am referring to, it was mentioned by a member there stating CB is becoming like CJM. If your going to comment on something make sure you read the original content so you have context.

G-Force said:

Magic, my friend, I really see no reason to be speaking like this about another brand. Not only does it make us sound unprofessional, it gives ammo to other boards to do the same. I just finished posting on NorthernLifters that CB was not like CJM as its not a bash forum

There’s enough context there my friend. I’m not going to the other place to read the thread. You wrote the above right here...lol

Perhaps you should heed your own advice.

G-Force said:

Magic, my friend, I really see no reason to be speaking like this about another brand. Not only does it make us sound unprofessional, it gives ammo to other boards to do the same. I just finished posting on NorthernLifters that CB was not like CJM as its not a bash forum

There’s enough context there my friend. I’m not going to the other place to read the thread. You wrote the above right here...lol

Perhaps you should heed your own advice.

I see your point and I guess by me mentioning what was said on another board could be seen in this light. Last times I frequented CJM it was censored ( I know this because I posted a sub par review on a product I tried and it was deleted within 45 minutes) and a lot of trash talking with unsubstantiated claims was being said by admins about other brands. Perhaps it has changed now for the better, and I apologize if it has.
Anyways, lets get back to solid, professional reviews for BodyTech.

Last edited:
People need to wake up and stop trusting these labs. I can tell you 100% that these labs have only one thing on their minds, and it's profits. Reason behind every board = (PROFITS)

There's so many labs out there, have you taking a minute to analyze why (most are just relabels of big labs)

Same crimping / same black top / same label quality
Same oral bottles / same pill press

If it walks like a duck and quack like a duck = ?

People need to wake up and stop trusting these labs. I can tell you 100% that these labs have only one thing on their minds, and it's profits. Reason behind every board = (PROFITS)

There's so many labs out there, have you taking a minute to analyze why (most are just relabels of big labs)

Same crimping / same black top / same label quality
Same oral bottles / same pill press

If it walks like a duck and quack like a duck = ?
I don’t know..... I suppose most forums do it to profit.

I can tell you canadianmass was never built nor did it ever make any profit. In fact it was born out of the greed of a very large ugl.... perhaps the largest ever trying to squeeze every dime it could out of chemicalmass.

Sure.....Sponsor fees were paid to the owner, but they covered the basic costs of operating the board. 69 May have ended up with a few extra bucks in his pocket after all was said and done......but he certainly didn’t profit. Not to any lucrative means anyways.

That was not the point of that forum.

Ok, I tried to get this thread back on track by posting a brief honest review, but like every single BT review thread it gets taken over. I give up.

Lol this is funny, I was trying to make heads or rails out of it.
Fuck it, I ran it by the Boss and he was cool with it.
If we can’t keep it on track, we’ll just slide it in here somewhere. Lol
It’s not intended to piss anyone off, just remove some of the clutter.

Fuck it, I ran it by the Boss and he was cool with it.
If we can’t keep it on track, we’ll just slide it in here somewhere. Lol
It’s not intended to piss anyone off, just remove some of the clutter.

and all together they make a very funny read :)
thank you @RigPig for suggesting and doing this
keeps the reviews thread clean and makes for good entertainment