The Mandalorian | Season 2 Official Trailer |

These are all the new shows lined up........ They are following the same type of format Marvel is doing.

I think this Ahsoka one should be good, if it will be the same girl who played her in Mandalorian lol. She fit the role well.
All-Star-Wars-Movies-and-Shows-main-980x500.jpg

its been 40 years and my brain just couldnt process what it saw.

my brother is the simpsons comic book guy. he say starwars movies werent getting the responses disney was expecting(money) and the mandalorian is over performing so they are shifting the franchise to faverau and they have 7 years of multiple stories planned. probably what they should have done after the first 3 movies. blowing up space stations is getting ridiculous.

see how they are making this series? instead of green screen they have a giant circular tv screen.

These are all the new shows lined up........ They are following the same type of format Marvel is doing.

I think this Ahsoka one should be good, if it will be the same girl who played her in Mandalorian lol. She fit the role well.
View attachment 9996

I don't see "book of Boba Fett" on there, so I guess that is what they are calling mandalorian season 3? The Mando/ Baby storyline did wrap nicely, so it makes sense.

I don't see "book of Boba Fett" on there, so I guess that is what they are calling mandalorian season 3? The Mando/ Baby storyline did wrap nicely, so it makes sense.
Ya I saw videos of those people who do reviews. Alot seem to be saying ya, there will probably be a story line now with Boba Fett. But some are now wondering, is that it for Mando ? Will he still be a part of it. There is alot that needs to be answered now, what happens now that he has the Dark Saber ?

Boba was such a popular character they need to give him his own story line now, it will probably answer some things too. I wonder if thats it for Baby Yoda too.

Ya I saw videos of those people who do reviews. Alot seem to be saying ya, there will probably be a story line now with Boba Fett. But some are now wondering, is that it for Mando ? Will he still be a part of it. There is alot that needs to be answered now, what happens now that he has the Dark Saber ?

Boba was such a popular character they need to give him his own story line now, it will probably answer some things too. I wonder if thats it for Baby Yoda too.

I think Baby Yoda will eventually come back. I read that they're planning to spin off a few stories and then bring them all together in an epic finale. šŸ˜

What a great show though. Best Star Wars in decades.

If you're looking for something to watch while you wait a year(!) for season 3, Clone Wars is also quite good. It's animated, but very well done.