The Mandalorian | Season 2 Official Trailer |

Just watched the first season last weekend when someone here recommended it. Not a star warz fan but it was good

Season 1 was excellent, it finally gave us something that feels like Star Wars again. I hope season 2 delivers more of the same!

The talk to is moving forward they are going to start putting big name actors into roles, in the movies and shows. They have said they want to compete with Marvel and do a similar format. They also said they really wanna have Keanu Reeves in a role as a villian.

The talk to is moving forward they are going to start putting big name actors into roles, in the movies and shows. They have said they want to compete with Marvel and do a similar format. They also said they really wanna have Keanu Reeves in a role as a villian.

Not sure how I feel about that. The lack of big names in season 1 made it feel more... honest? I dunno, it's hard to argue againt Keanu playing a villain though.

Not sure how I feel about that. The lack of big names in season 1 made it feel more... honest? I dunno, it's hard to argue againt Keanu playing a villain though.

Well I mean big actors in upcoming movies and shows. But thing is, like how marvel connects everything together, then has the one massive movie.

Star wars is going to do the same. So Mando and other shows and such are supposed to connect some how. I think big names will be used in the new movies. And ya it be awesome to see if Keanu does it.

first season was good a little slow but near the end it was heating up looking forward to it

This 5th episode of Season 2. Geeeez the direction they are taking Star Wars is where it should of gone.

And Ahsoka Tano, frig she is one hot Alien lady hahahaha. Probably a feisty one in bed lol

They really need to put John favreau in charge of all the coming Star Wars movies. The guy is a genius.

rosario_dawson_mandalorian_ahsoka_character.jpg

This 5th episode of Season 2. Geeeez the direction they are taking Star Wars is where it should of gone.

And Ahsoka Tano, frig she is one hot Alien lady hahahaha. Probably a feisty one in bed lol

They really need to put John favreau in charge of all the coming Star Wars movies. The guy is a genius.

View attachment 8548
agreed. the cinematography was stunning. favreau gets starwars. just rip off westerns, samurai and swashbuckler movies. i always despised favreaus movies. hes completely redeemed himself.

agreed. the cinematography was stunning. favreau gets starwars. just rip off westerns, samurai and swashbuckler movies. i always despised favreaus movies. hes completely redeemed himself.
You also gotta give him credit for what he did with Iron Man, those were good movies too. But ya its going to be interesting to see the direction they are going with this. The production quality is top notch. I think the next show coming in the Mace Windu one. I could be wrong, but a few more shows are on the way.

iron man was garbage. all those super hero movies were super stupid. they disregard real science and story telling fundamentals. no amount of weed could get me to suspend my disbelief enough. what really got under my skin was the movie swingers.