The Inspiring Story of Former Hells Angel President Mel Chancey

Good flick. I know a few of his old buddies that shared stories of him back in the day. Powerful dude in more ways than one. Lol
Ya I met a few HA guys when I was in early 20,s good guys. But def guys you didnt wanna mess with. I wonder if Mel and Sammy The Bull knew each other.

Where did he live?

Chicago....
I have a lot of "friends " that were in his circle prior to his retirement. My cousin, leader of a province in Canada here, knew him very well. Another huge musclehead, with a ton of lifting horsepower Good Genes, and my best friend High ranking fella Nomad MB. Etc.

Anyway, not something i discuss in open forums often..
Good fellas, and fun to ride with. I almost lost a job in 05 just from being stopped with my friends 3 times in a few months on our Harleys.
The Po-PO go to your employer and put you on a list. Not cool, discrimination, but anyway. Not anything new, unfortunate but reality.

Last edited:
Chicago....
I have a lot of "friends " that were in his circle prior to his retirement. My cousin, leader of a province in Canada here, knew him very well. Another huge musclehead, with a ton of lifting horsepower Good Genes, and my best friend High ranking fella Nomad MB. Etc.

Anyway, not something i discuss in open forums often..
Good fellas, and fun to ride with. I almost lost a job in 05 just from being stopped with my friends 3 times in a few months on our Harleys.
The Po-PO go to your employer and put you on a list. Not cool, discrimination, but anyway. Not anything new, unfortunate but reality.
Top dog in Edmonton shopped at my store all the time. You’d never know by looking at him.
Cut a rotisserie pig in half for one of the enforcer type guys once to be nice. It wouldn’t fit on their spit, grocery store said no, I did it for free. He gave me a bag of weed, lol, like a big bag.
Actually I just wanted more customers.

Had to search a pic of him at weight! :oops:

Mel_Chancey_AF.jpg

He is a very large fellow quite impressive, For some of the bad you hear about these guys they seem to do quite a bit of charity work and even donate gifts to children in need , That is quite admirable.