The Human Tripeptide GHK-Cu in Prevention of Oxidative Stress and Degenerative Conditions of Aging: Implications for Cognitive Health

Goldenrod

Staff member
Awesome peptide used it a few times myself. Every day I could notice my skin becoming more soft, full and smooth it was surreal. Not to mention it has lasted well over a year my wife still comments on how much it reversed the age appearance more then botox ever could lol. Plus all the additional internal health benefits to it as well discussed in the read and many others. 2mg a day for 30 days and wowzers by day 10 it was incredible.

Make sure to take zinc with it, as copper and zinc play a crucial balancing roll together in the body.

‘How much do you use?
Hi @Sorbate - good question - I have read more 'protocols' than I care to mention. Based on - sorry if I am wrong @gondar1 - what he said I think for a 200 - 220 lb man it was around 6.25 mg's/day. I could be dreaming this up - read so many threads.
I was taking too much before and am now taking 10 mg EOD with my injectable curcumin. I'm 230 and I didn't use a fancy formula, I just came up with the dosage myself based on several articles.

Agree with @libo - like Epithalon you can take it for 10 days every few months or daily/weekly. Like most thing, too much of a good things isn't always best.

Most peptide companies sell copper peptide as well as INNO.

i started taking 25 3 times a week and this lasted me 21 days with the 25mg/ml 10 m bottles. stop for 3 months and start again but no idea if this was wise. no side effects though and didn't notice much.

Hi @Sorbate - good question - I have read more 'protocols' than I care to mention. Based on - sorry if I am wrong @gondar1 - what he said I think for a 200 - 220 lb man it was around 6.25 mg's/day. I could be dreaming this up - read so many threads.
I was taking too much before and am now taking 10 mg EOD with my injectable curcumin. I'm 230 and I didn't use a fancy formula, I just came up with the dosage myself based on several articles.

Agree with @libo - like Epithalon you can take it for 10 days every few months or daily/weekly. Like most thing, too much of a good things isn't always best.

Most peptide companies sell copper peptide as well as INNO.
I don't think that was me sir. Nice to know I may be involved in someone's dreams though 😗😗

Awesome peptide used it a few times myself. Every day I could notice my skin becoming more soft, full and smooth it was surreal. Not to mention it has lasted well over a year my wife still comments on how much it reversed the age appearance more then botox ever could lol. Plus all the additional internal health benefits to it as well discussed in the read and many others. 2mg a day for 30 days and wowzers by day 10 it was incredible.

Make sure to take zinc with it, as copper and zinc play a crucial balancing roll together in the body.

If you don't mind me asking, whose GHK-Cu did you use? Was it CanLabs?

Also, how much Zinc were you taking with it?

Thanks for your input. I'm really interested in this one.

If you don't mind me asking, whose GHK-Cu did you use? Was it CanLabs?

Also, how much Zinc were you taking with it?

Thanks for your input. I'm really interested in this one.
I used Canadapeptide ghkcu.

As for zinc I took 35mg a day, I believe the range was 30-50 depending on your ghk dose. If you're doing a higher dose for a longer period of time I'd titrate up that zinc with the ghk accordingly.

It's a great peptide really so many positive benefits if used in moderation. Just don't use it for too long, over production of collagen for months on end is linked to collagen deposits in organs and blood vessels similar to scleroderma.

Everything in moderation brothers!

I used Canadapeptide ghkcu.

As for zinc I took 35mg a day, I believe the range was 30-50 depending on your ghk dose. If you're doing a higher dose for a longer period of time I'd titrate up that zinc with the ghk accordingly.

It's a great peptide really so many positive benefits if used in moderation. Just don't use it for too long, over production of collagen for months on end is linked to collagen deposits in organs and blood vessels similar to scleroderma.

Everything in moderation brothers!
Cool, i like them as well, nice to see a Canadian production facility.