The Feds Most Dangerous Weapon

couldnt cut and paste the summery? the source? i dont read everything random people forward me

The .pdf file is too large to attach so I converted it to a text format. Not as pretty but the provocative nature of the article isn't lost. Its a US based article and a long read but interesting all the same.
I can't get it to open.

couldnt cut and paste the summery? the source? i dont read everything random people forward me
I dont think he intended it as required reading. Maybe just sharing in case others want to look.
If you dont want to read it here is an easy solution, don't!
Fuck, if he wrote a summary then it would be "have full version? This is likely taken out of context. haha
I see that all the time now when scrolling Twitter comments for links in articles. Someone will post a video and first comment is "source?" Its a video!! The source is your eyes!!
LOL

The .pdf file is too large to attach so I converted it to a text format. Not as pretty but the provocative nature of the article isn't lost. Its a US based article and a long read but interesting all the same.
I dont have time to read the entire thing right now, but they are correct that the Fed is outside congress and are not held to account. Ron Paul has called to audit the Fed for years but they are "private".
And its funny too that the Biden Regime just announced the federal government will be monitoring all transactions for bank accounts exceeding $600 balance!!
Also they have already been shutting down financial transactions for their political enemies.
Wrong politics, no go fund me, paypal, etc. They even went so far as shut down Gen Flynns credit cards and bank accounts a few weeks ago, but after the back lash and patriots closing their accounts in protest, they said it was an error

sorry, im not on social media so im not compelled to respond to the most derisive things posted on the internet. i thought that headings that informed about the post was just good communication

I am not on social media either, but either way i dont understand how that is related to his post?
Seems more if the usual, chime in to criticize something you havent/wont read anyway just for the sake of argument.
We have seen it many times before.
Carry on. Lol

I gave it a quick read.
we already have digital money that the government can track. It’s called debit and charge cards. Or your Home Depot card, lol.
If you deposit more than 10,000 cash in the bank it’s reported to CRA.
Id bet when you exchange money it’s reported at the bank.
I use an offsite place for exchange, no bank or name needed.

I spend pretty much only cash unless it’s for work.
The stock market is dying. Yeah fuck right after I invest, lol.

In reality, we have no control. If they want to do it, it will happen.

‘’Decent read though

I gave it a quick read.
we already have digital money that the government can track. It’s called debit and charge cards. Or your Home Depot card, lol.
If you deposit more than 10,000 cash in the bank it’s reported to CRA.
Id bet when you exchange money it’s reported at the bank.
I use an offsite place for exchange, no bank or name needed.

I spend pretty much only cash unless it’s for work.
The stock market is dying. Yeah fuck right after I invest, lol.

In reality, we have no control. If they want to do it, it will happen.

‘’Decent read though
I dont keep fuck all in the bank. Just to cover bills. Been that way for years.

I dont think he intended it as required reading. Maybe just sharing in case others want to look.
If you dont want to read it here is an easy solution, don't!
Fuck, if he wrote a summary then it would be "have full version? This is likely taken out of context. haha
I see that all the time now when scrolling Twitter comments for links in articles. Someone will post a video and first comment is "source?" Its a video!! The source is your eyes!!
LOL
Thank you @superbeast - yes, it wasn't required reading. A friend sent me an article he thought I might enjoy and I did. I am not saying everything is 100% accurate and I'm not saying it isn't. I found it provocative so I posted it for anyone who cares to read it can - nothing more.

@Sorbate, if you want to read it I can send it to you via e-mail. I have it in .PDF and converted it to text too so I could post it.
I was able to open it on my iPad. My work computer is basically a till so it’s horrible old, like windows 98 old, lol so it wouldn’t open or download.