The Far Left has Gone Too Far

OmegaBravo7

Trusted Member
Have you guys noticed youtube dissabled the thumbs-down button? Actually, you can still give a thumbs down but nobody can see it. This comes in light of the massive backlash woke videos were getting from woke movie trailers, Biden videos, and more importantly CNN and other major media/news outlets that were leaning far left, because their lies and woke clips were getting thumbs down in the tens of thousands and many times hundreds of thousands - significantly outweighing thumbs-up or like counts. Youtube dissabling this feature is similar to putting a gag on those who disagree. It may seem like a small thing, but for youtube to go this far is probably one of the most obvious, clear as daylight, leftist agenda actions I've seen in recent times. Don't get me wrong, the right has gone too far right as well. But the far left as taken it way too far, it's off the scale to the point of no return.

Also notice how one of the most highly prolific cases in modern history is getting no coverage at all? Gizzlane Maxwell, Pedophile Epstein's accomplice is in trial and the media pays it no mind. It's fucking sick. A car accident gets more media coverage. The court showed a list of those involved, it was a huge list. It was Jay Z, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, Disney, Bill Gates, Alan Dershowitz, Sony, and many other highly powerful and influential people and corporations. It's so blatant obvious why media doesn't want to cover it. I'm willing to wager Gizzlane has a list of some of the most powerful people on the planet that she can blackmail. It will be very interesting to know what will become of her fate. But, mark my words, despite witnesses and evidence pointing to other powerful pedophiles they won't be penalized at all. Folks like Bill Gates, Alan Dershowitz have too much influence. For fucksakes, Bill gate's wife left him over his pedophilic involvement with Eptsein - another one that got tucked under the rug. They have a special place in hell.

Amen to all this.

Biggest nonsense is the amount of bullshit “offence” by a tiny but overly vocal group. Everything from Aunt Jemima to trans Olympic athletes to wearing poppies to having equal colours and genders in every company or job.

Can’t there be common sense applied without Right = Racism & Left = Pandering to every special interest

Amen to all this.

Biggest nonsense is the amount of bullshit “offence” by a tiny but overly vocal group. Everything from Aunt Jemima to trans Olympic athletes to wearing poppies to having equal colours and genders in every company or job.

Can’t there be common sense applied without Right = Racism & Left = Pandering to every special interest
Theres no more common sense anymore.