The Documentary of Z.... Putting The Pieces Back Together

Just read your whole journey here; looks like a solid 15 you’ve put on ; nice work bro. Motivates me seeing what u have been doing there during this pandemic 💪🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Little update. Did a quick back workout today and reduced doses on my cycle. My right elbow is already messing with me where the triceps tears. Anyway not sure if I’ll have relief there. I just have to keep training at this point.

pullovers
Rack chins
Barbell rows
Dumbbell rows
Machine shoulder press

Test c 500/w
Eq 400/w
Mast e 400/w
Tbol 40 ED
Humatrope 4iu ED

Some of you may know. I’ve been building my home gym as the gyms are closed here in my part of Quebec. New addition as of yesterday is the shoulder press.

View attachment 9482View attachment 9483View attachment 9484

You have something great at home now!! Well done
Hope you enjoy working out at home vs public gym.

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA. I've had a busy year. Regardless, I should be around more now.

I have rehired my old coach Dusty Hanshaw and were whipping me back into shape

Here is the diet update guy. This is our start point.

Training Days-
M1-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
2 toast (looking for about 20g carbs per slice)

M2-
2 scoops whey isolate
150g banana

M3-
7oz chicken breast
200g rice
1tbsp
oil greens

M4-
7oz chicken breast
200g rice

Intra-
10g EAA
20g carb drink

M5-
2 scoops whey Isolate
50g carbs from cereal

M6-
7oz 85/15 lean ground beef
greens

Off Days-
M1-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs

M2-
2 scoops whey isolate
150g banana

M3-
7oz chicken breast
200g rice
1tbsp oil greens

M4-
7oz chicken breast
greens

M5-
7oz chicken breast
greens

M6-
greens

Last edited:
Gear

As for gear, here it is. I’m using Pareto rn and no that’s not a paid plug. Just being transparent. For the HGH I’m using Humatrope

4iu GH taken just before bed daily
Test- 500 weekly 0.57cc EOD
Npp- 300 weekly 0.86cc EOD
Mast- 300 weekly 0.57cc EOD

Water is at 6L daily

Cardio is just 10minutes of interval training post workout

i know you know your shit bro; and I hope to learn some things even maybe following so please keep us updated !

Here’s legs tonight. Keep in mind while reading the weight listed that I haven’t been training hard or consistently so all this is a starting point.

DC LEGS B

HAMSTRINGS
1)Seated leg curl --WARMUP THOROUGHLY AS ALWAYS ON HAMSTRINGS--SOME PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HAMSTRING PULLS AND STRAINS--SO I WANT YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE CAREFUL ON THESE AND FEEL YOUR WAY THROUGH THEM----ON YOUR WORKSET I WANT YOU TO REST PAUSE THESE OUT FOR 30 REPS AND THEN IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING YOUR FINAL RP ATTEMPT I WANT YOU DROPPING THE WEIGHT BY 3-4 PLATES AND HAMMERING OUT 25 PARTIAL REPS (3 INCH RANGE OF MOTION) DOWN AT THE BOTTOM (START OF THE MOVEMENT) AT THE VERY END----DURING THE STATIC REPS DONT LET THE WEIGHT STACK HIT--COME UP 3-4 INCHES OR SO AND THEN DO YOUR SHORT RANGE STATIC REPS WITHOUT LETTING THE WEIGHT STACK BOTTOM OUT. I LIKE PEOPLE TO FLEX THEIR TOES TOWARD THEIR SHINS THROUGHOUT THE MOVEMENT AND SLIGHTLY POINT THEIR TOES INWARD. THAT SLIGHT FOOT VARIATION HITS THAT AREA HARD
75 x 15 x 9 x 8 RP 32 partials 30 x 30

2)STANDING LEG CURL- EACH REP DONE WITH A 4 COUNT NEGATIVE AND A 1 COUNT PAUSE AT THE BOTTOM TO ENSURE YOU ARE NOT JERKING THE WEIGHT BACK UP...KEEP CONSTANT TENSION HERE AS WE ARE LOOKING TO REALLY HIT THE HAMS HARD...THIS IS NOT ABOUT MOVING MAXIMUM WEIGHT BUT RATHER SQUEEZING WITH ONLY THE HAMSTRINGS...2 SETS OF 12-15
30 x 15
30 x 15
White machine

QUADS
1)LEG PRESS --WARMUP AND THEN WE WILL HIT TWO HARD WORK SETS, ONE FOR 6-10 REPS (DEEP) AND THEN AFTER RESTING, ANOTHER SET FOR A BRUTAL 20 REPS (deep) ON THE 20 REPPER I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE BREATHS OF AIR EVERY 2 REPS AFTER YOU GET TO 8---JUST KEEP GOING----WHEN I DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS I USUALLY GET TO 12 REPS AND TAKE 3 BREATHS--THEN 4 MORE REPS--3 DEEP BREATHS--2 REPS--BREATHES ETC ETC --I WANT YOU USING SUCH A HEAVY WEIGHT ON THE 20 REPPER THAT YOU GET TO 12 REPS AND THINK "HOLY CRAP HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO MAKE IT TO 20 REPS?"--BUT YOU SOMEHOW THROUGH BREATHING, PAUSING AND SHEER INSANE WILLPOWER MAKE IT...
360 x 10
360 x 20 widow maker
Old machine

2)HACK SQUAT(ON SMITH)...I'M LOOKING FOR TWO ALL OUT SETS HERE TO REALLY GET THE BLOOD SLAMMING IN THE MUSCLE. FIRST SET OF 10-12 REPS WITH A FOUR COUNT NEGATIVE AND A TWO COUNT PAUSE AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH REP...SECOND SET IS THE SAME REP CADENCE BUT THIS TIME WE ARE GETTING MINIMUM OF 18-20 REPS...TREAT THIS SET AS THOUGH YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...THIS WILL BE THE ONE THAT MAKE THE WHEELS GROW.
180 x 10
180 x 20 widow maker

CALVES:
SEATED CALF RAISES..AFTER GETTING NICE AND WARM YOU WILL DO YOUR WORKING SET IN THE FOLLOWING FASHION...EACH REP WILL TAKE A 20 COUNT TIME PERIOD...STARTING AT THE BOTTOM YOU WILL LIFT THE WEIGHT UP AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE ALL OF THE WAY ONTO YOUR TOES...THEN YOU WILL START THE NEGATIVE WHICH IS DONE IN A 5 COUNT FASHION...ONCE YOU REACH THE STRETCH YOU WILL STAY THERE FOR A 15 COUNT AND JUST DEAL WITH THE PAIN...ONCE THE 15 COUNT IS DONE GO BACK TO THE TOP..LOOKING FOR 1 WORKING SET OF 12-15 REPS..RANGE OF MOTION AND RERP SPEED IS EVERYTHING ON THESE
50 x 12 concentration

STANDING CALF RAISE...NOT DC STYLE BUT IT WILL WORK AWESOME DUE TO BLOOD...I AM LOOKING FOR 4 WORKING SETS OF 15 REPS...AFTER THE FINAL 15 REPS I WANT YOU TO DROP THE WEIGHT AND DO ANOTHER 10 REPS...ONCE YOU FAIL DROP AGAIN AND DO ANOTHER 10 REPS...FINALLY WHEN YOU FINISH THAT DROP I WANT YOU TO STRETCH EACH CALF HARD FOR 30 SECONDS....THESE WILL HURT LIKE A BITCH BUT THEY WORK AWESOME.
200 x 15
200 x 13
200 x 12
200 x 14 drop 2P x 6 drop 2P x 7

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA. I've had a busy year. Regardless, I should be around more now.

I have rehired my old coach Dusty Hanshaw and were whipping me back into shape

Here is the diet update guy. This is our start point.

Training Days-
M1-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs

M2-
2 scoops whey isolate
150g banana

M3-
7oz chicken breast
200g rice
1tbsp oil greens

M4-
7oz chicken breast
200g rice

Intra-
10g EAA
20g carb drink

M5-
2 scoops whey Isolate
50g carbs from cereal

M6-
greens

Off Days-
M1-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs

M2-
2 scoops whey isolate
150g banana

M3-
7oz chicken breast
200g rice
1tbsp oil greens

M4-
7oz chicken breast
greens

M5-
7oz chicken breast
greens

M6-
greens
Doesn’t look like much fat in that diet

Gear

As for gear, here it is. I’m using Pareto rn and no that’s not a paid plug. Just being transparent. For the HGH I’m using Humatrope

4iu GH taken just before bed daily
Test- 500 weekly 0.57cc EOD
Npp- 300 weekly 0.86cc EOD
Mast- 300 weekly 0.57cc EOD

Water is at 6L daily

Cardio is just 10minutes of interval training post workout
Hi @Zuespas - please update how you find the humatrope. It is one of my fav HGH's and curious why you chose it. Are you taking anything for insulin resistance?
What are oil greens?