The difference between giving a review and bashing a lab

Taureau

Administrator
The difference between giving a review and bashing a lab

There is a big difference between giving a review and bashing. I understand guys can have a bad experience and wish to share that experience. However before doing so I always say the person needs to contact said lab to try to resolve it. One good reason to do this is that your reviews can, and often are read by other labs and you get know as someone that just bashes rather then trying to first resolve an issue you may find some labs do not want to deal with you. Also trust me the lab will appreciate being the first to hear of your issue and to have a chance to fix it. Your not being fair to the lab when you have made your dissatisfaction public without giving them a chance to address you concerns.

Sadly there exists a pack mentality on most body building forums. To its sad to see a member is bashing a lab they have not even tried solely based on the fact that others bashed it.

If you have an issue and post that issue without taking any steps to resolve that issue with the lab in question your bashing. I hope to not see any bashing on my board. If you have an issue with a lab you can also talk to me about it. Some issues cannot be fixed. Sometimes you just have a false expectation as to what a product can do for you. You can also post and ask for opinions from fellow members about an issue without identifying the lab.

So, I notice a well known lab is missing, from the list...
Is that because of bad politics?
I’m sure that many of us have used it, and may still be, with success.

this needs a bump. please guys read this and post solid reviews. How other boards handle reviews is their businss. Just bashing for the sake of bashing brings us to a level "we" should not stoop to. Lets be better then that.

And to add to this

make your review, be as honest and direct but respectful as you like. but omg make one review and move on. a review thread is not a discussion thread. I am getting real tired of reviews going on and on. make your point and be done with it