Fxck Cancer.The Comeback Is Greater Than The Setback - Return To The Stage in 2022

OK so last couple weeks been slowly getting back into training again, tough with the fukin gyms closed here, but so far so good.

Learning how to balance carbs, nutrients, insulin has been a pain but figuring it out. The sliced up pancreas aint working so well. Having some issues with absorbing nutrients so doc has me on Creon to help with absorption.

Ive managed to put back on about 5lbs so far so...one step at a time

Ok let’s try again. It’s been 1 step forward 2 steps back for a while there with some visits to the ER again... but I think we’re starting to get that switched to 2 steps forward 1 step back.
Last week for about 4-5 days in a row is the best I’ve felt in a year, minimal pain and good energy again. Had a few days of pain and no energy after that but feeling better again today so I think we’re making progress. Managed to get in 3 training sessions last week. Hoping to repeat or increase that this week.

Definitely fallowing 😆 can’t wait to see your progress. I’m happy to see you are out of the hospital and doing so much better.

Glad you are feeling better , I’m looking forward to following your journey, As someone battling some health problems of my own this is very inspirational. Thank you for logging this. SaltyDawg.

ok. return to the stage has been pushed back to 2023. We've had multiple setbacks which has landed me back in the hospital a few times. That and my best friend/coach/mentor died...still haven't fully processed that...

Latest scans have looked ok so started back into the gym again, slow but sure. Managed to get 2 days in a row last week for the first time in months. Felt fukin awesome...I will keep fighting and I will succeed.

#BeKindToEachOther