the boards position on Cannabis based products written by biguglynewf

Taureau

Administrator
this is written by @biguglynewf it outlines the boards position on Cannabis based products

You need a license to sell any cannabis based product in Canada. While it’s a common misconception that it’s ok to sell products with no thc, that is not the truth. Maybe no cdsa concerns, but those have been replaced by new regulatory burdens.

While this might sound strange considering all things here, the problem lies with the licensing and taking money out of the pocket of the government. The government frowns on this possibly more than anything and there have been joint police task forces created to solely investigate such matters. Violators are going to be sought out. The government always gets theirs. And it will get worse before it gets better. They are still feeling things out and testing. Once case law develops you will see greatly increased enforcement.

Bottom line. It would probably never be a problem. We are one small spot on a great big Internet and almost everybody and their mothers are selling all kinds of cannabinoid based products, especially those that are cbd or cbg based.

However.... what if we are the unlucky ones? There’s always someone to make an example of and we would prefer it not be us. Therefore the request stands and no cannabis based products will be sold on the site at this time.

Talking about it sure. It’s an interesting subject and has great application to bodybuilding and powerlifting. No selling or advertising though.

I hope you understand. Please though if you have questions or concerns please raise them here.

Agreed! What we have here is great. Why risk it. There's other websites for this sort of supplement.

I do however fully use CBD and incorporate it into my daily intake of supplements. For mind and body.