The actor Black Panther has past away.

Not my favorite marvel movie, but 43, would not wish that on anyone. Life is short and there is no fairness in who lives or dies, beyond our control most of the times.

Chadwick Boseman is someone I had never heard of until his passing. The guy battled silently and spent a fair amount of time at St. Judes Children's Research Hospital when he was sick. Being there for the kids when he knew he was terminal. Awesome.

I was never upset over a celebrity’s death as I was with his. He was a genuinely humble, super nice and super cool dude. Anyone who came to know him instantly liked him. He didn’t broadcast his illness to the world looking for sympathy or attention as if his life triumphed over anyone else’s just because he was a celebrity like all other fuckers do. Instead he silently visited kids with cancer while battling his to give them strength, support and courage. He was a true hero in my book and I was deeply saddened when hearing of his death. RIP brother

I was never upset over a celebrity’s death as I was with his. He was a genuinely humble, super nice and super cool dude. Anyone who came to know him instantly liked him. He didn’t broadcast his illness to the world looking for sympathy or attention as if his life triumphed over anyone else’s just because he was a celebrity like all other fuckers do. Instead he silently visited kids with cancer while battling his to give them strength, support and courage. He was a true hero in my book and I was deeply saddened when hearing of his death. RIP brother

Well said brother.