THC for High BP

Bigwheel

Trusted Member
Hey guys I stumbled upon this by accident but have noticed that if I take 8mg of THC/CBD oil before bed the next morning my systolic and diastolic will both be down 10+ points on each. Interestingly enough smoking weed or straight CBD oil on its own do nothing to lower my BP. I’m going to play around with dosages and see how low I can go and still get this reduction. When I use 16mg it doesn’t seem to work any better than 8mg, next step is to try 4 mg.

Hey guys I stumbled upon this by accident but have noticed that if I take 8mg of THC/CBD oil before bed the next morning my systolic and diastolic will both be down 10+ points on each. Interestingly enough smoking weed or straight CBD oil on its own do nothing to lower my BP. I’m going to play around with dosages and see how low I can go and still get this reduction. When I use 16mg it doesn’t seem to work any better than 8mg, next step is to try 4 mg.
That its interesting for sure. Cause smoking definitely raises mine

That its interesting for sure. Cause smoking definitely raises mine
I believe that depends on several factors. First, sativa or indica, second, psychotropic effects, and that depends on tolerance. If I smoke I can get that blood-pressure increase, whereas oil doesn't raise my B.P. If anything it lowers it. I almost exclusively use CBD during the day, as thc slows me down too much.