Thailand PEDs?

Black market products.

All of Thailand is a giant black market from the food to the booze to the drugs

go to the beach you’ll see them advertise a sealed small grey goose and Red Bull in a bucket you order it and he will bring it behind his counter pour his unlabelled Thai “vodka” and Red Bull and give it to you.. and then as you leave put the sealed bottle out again for the next client..

That’s why all the Australians and British drink beers because it’s not tampered.

alpha and pharmacom have serial numbers to check if I I remember correctly so that’s some piece of mind
I think alpha pharma and pharmacom have the verfication codes on the boxes, i got some alpha pharma clen so I'll see how it is

It's definitely not a giant black market if you're going to the right places, just google "boots pharmacy" it looks just like a shoppers drug mart in canada. I was just at bangkok hospital and it's more a lot more modern than hospitals in toronto. Thailand is definitely not what it's made out to be online, at least in my experience so far, you just need to go to the right stores.

Most false info I ever heard… Unigen life science , alpha , pharmacom, proviron is all available

just go to pharmacies and ask
They will hand you a binder you flip through and show them what you want

Unless you look like a sketchy narc LOL
Wow, I am surprised you need a script there to get basic Test

I was talking about the 100% legal route, I am sure you can walk into a smaller pharmacy and get gear, but it would probably be blackmarket. I asked a franchise pharmacy here (boots) and the pharmacist told me you need to go to the hospital (it's like the doctor here) for intramuscular testosterone.

They had androgel over the counter though

I saw pharmacom and alpha pharma on thailands version of amazon but even the seller there told me steroids are illegal in thailand

Last edited:
What happened to being able to get British dispensary gear like Androlics and pink thais? Blue hearts? Testoviron amps? Seems like all you can there now is UGL gear.

So let me understand this you bought clen from
Alpha pharma from this so called website but do not want to go to the smaller pharmacies to see their stock and get in person because you don’t want black market goods

I’ve stayed in Thailand 4 weeks
Did all the islands and phuket
You are constantly harassed , asked if you wanna see ping pong show and put the pamphlet in your face , asked if you want a suit , asked if you want a tuktuk , constantly being approached to be sold something LOL

They are all out to scam you or squeeze you
I wouldn’t trust anyone or anything from there unless you have actual friends and connections.

So let me understand this you bought clen from
Alpha pharma from this so called website but do not want to go to the smaller pharmacies to see their stock and get in person because you don’t want black market goods
the site does have a money back guarantee :ROFLMAO:(it's like the amazon of thailand), the seller said clen is legal here as long as its not being used for animal feed

I went to a few pharmacies, none had steroids, mainly just regular meds blood pressure, gastro, antibiotics, cold/flu meds, etc. but I am in bangkok. I'm just on TRT and use clen sometimes so Thailand amazon will do

I’ve stayed in Thailand 4 weeks
Did all the islands and phuket
You are constantly harassed , asked if you wanna see ping pong show and put the pamphlet in your face , asked if you want a suit , asked if you want a tuktuk , constantly being approached to be sold something LOL

They are all out to scam you or squeeze you
I wouldn’t trust anyone or anything from there unless you have actual friends and connections.

I think lots of that has died down cause of covid, haven't been approached for anything yet

Can you take a vial or two of your own into Thailand? I know, why bother, but just curious

Can you take a vial or two of your own into Thailand? I know, why bother, but just curious
nope, it would be illegal, unless you have a perscription

but to be honest customs didn't really check my bag too much, probably could have gotten away with it but I also was thinking about how much of a bad time thai jail must be

nope, it would be illegal, unless you have a perscription

but to be honest customs didn't really check my bag too much, probably could have gotten away with it but I also was thinking about how much of a bad time thai jail must be
let us know how the GH search goes

let us know how the GH search goes
from what im assuming the doctors here prescribe you whatever within reason (they probably won't give you 8iu's of gh but i doubt they'll mind giving 1-2iu's a day for anti aging), but they cost an arm and a leg to fill a perscription at the hospital (where you go to get prescriptions). I probably will just inquire about it but won't get any.

the person who got me the alpha pharma clen sent me a picture of some kit called rockytropin or rocktropin, kind of a coincidence my name is rocky, I also somehow thought the logo was canadianbrawns logo for a second when I googled it lol, its a generic of some sort so I probably won't get it because I can't test it here.

Sawat dee krap khon farang krap
I lived in bkk for 5 years.
Pm me I can tell u what u want to know. Restaurants . Bars. Whatever.

Ideally you get something called lineapp.
That's what all the Thai locals use .

Boots is for lotion and stuff .. getting an Rx is a waste of time . If you want bloods there is something called police hospital on ratchaprasong intersection
Pattaya is basically where it's at.

Just to update after being here for a bit
It seems like medications in Thailand are a grey area. As long as the substance isn’t controlled, it seems like they’re mostly available in pharmacies (not big corporation pharmacies).

there’s a nice pharmacy where I’m at, not a small hole in the wall and even they had testosterone, gel, pills and inject and Thyroid meds. No anti e though suprisingly. No gh. They said they could order anti e though if I wanted.

all pharma stuff no ugl in this pharmacy. Testosterone was bayer testoviron depot, 1ml amp per box

suprisingly they had all sorts of anti depressants over the counter no script needed

It seems like medications in Thailand are a grey area. As long as the substance isn’t controlled, it seems like they’re mostly available in pharmacies (not big corporation pharmacies).

there’s a nice pharmacy where I’m at, not a small hole in the wall and even they had testosterone, gel, pills and inject and Thyroid meds. No anti e though suprisingly. No gh. They said they could order anti e though if I wanted.

all pharma stuff no ugl in this pharmacy. Testosterone was bayer testoviron depot, 1ml amp per box
suprisingly they had all sorts of anti depressants over the counter no script needed

Thats why they are so happy...

How much are the Testoviron amps there? Any orals, like British Dispensary Androlics?

Thats why they are so happy...
I was kind of surprised they were over the counter with how big they are on being strict with controlled substances.
I have yet to meet a person here who takes them though.

How much are the Testoviron amps there? Any orals, like British Dispensary Androlics?
I guess price talk is technically allowed since it’s legal but if not a mod can remove it, but it was about $7

I went to a more “legit” pharmacy so they only had the 100% legal medicines for sale. They told me they could order any medicine that’s available in Thailand without a prescription (fda approved and legally manufactured). So if you google it and it’s available in Thailand and isn’t a controlled substance (or a prescription is required) chances are it’s available.

Havnt went to any hole in the wall pharmacies just because I don’t trust them, but was told you can get any type of gear (ugl) from them.
I’ve mainly just been buying metformin, it’s practically free here, 70 cents for pack of 10 tablets, I really think it has potential to extend lifespan and it’s a bummer you need a script in Canada for it.
I won’t lie I tried a few amps of the testoviron, blows the gel I’ve been using out of the park. I think TRT is accepted here since they had intramuscular needles on the shelf in the first aid area, 1cc, 3cc, 5cc syringes and like 20-30 different needle gauges/types.

Last edited: