Testosterone

Raj

Hi dears I want to know that testosterone enanthate vs testosterone decanoate which one is best for muscle gain in bodybuilding can I make mix batch Testosterone enanthate and decanoate and cypionate how’s its respons if I use these three together please suggest me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dears I want to know that testosterone enanthate vs testosterone decanoate which one is best for muscle gain in bodybuilding can I make mix batch Testosterone enanthate and decanoate and cypionate how’s its respons if I use these three together please suggest me.

The only difference is the ester attached, testosterone is testosterone. What you are asking is a personal question only you can answer. Which is how frequently you are comfortable pinning, all will yield the same result.

that being said I think you should do a lot more research before dabbling into the world of AAS.

you wont notice a difference. yes you can mix them. playing with steroid planner graph, i think enanthate, dosed twice a week will have higher area under the graph than the others

No real difference. I have mixed c and e together because I had not enough of each for a full brew but together i did!! Noticed no difference between that and straight e or c

Hi can anybody tell me what’s the difference between 17 alphamethyl testosterone vs methyl 1 testosterone
Which one is best for gain muscle in bulk .

Hi can anybody tell me what’s the difference between 17 alphamethyl testosterone vs methyl 1 testosterone
Which one is best for gain muscle in bulk .

Neither. Take the time to read the steroid profiles and you can learn on your own pretty easily. It's hard to help someone that doesn't seem to care less to help themselves. You have not asked a single question that you could have not found the answer on your own by simply trying. When we answer a question the very next one you ask is something that anyone who wants to learn would find out on their own.

Are you so lazy that you don't want to even want to try??

A caloric surplus and an optimized training plan! Those are the best for gaining muscle.

Sounds like you want to stick a needle in your ass, sit on the couch and pop some dbol expecting magic to happen.

At this point I suggest you start reading or limit the supplements you use to the ones you can find in a Popeyes.

I can't help but wonder if it's a bot or a troll. Starting posts with "Hi Dears..." and using terms like "massive muscle" and "muscle in bulk" as well as posting questions (in the home brew section??) and never enganging in a conversation with those answering.
I was thinking the same thing either a young kid with a language barrier or a bot something doesn’t seem right all his posts have been pretty similar