Testosterone Levels Falling in Young Men

hears a question i was going to save for another few more weeks.
Im married , already have 2 kids , not having more .
Everyone says pct pct pct , but why can i not just drop down to 150 mg a week for 10 15 weeks , if im just keepimg my levels topped up what harm to my body can it do?
Would you still recommend pct for recoup or striaght to trt ?

Wow that is significant and scary.
I wonder if the general de masculinization of society could play a roll.

I mean in some ways yes. Less competitive atmosphere for kids and sports. Less physical activity. Increased body fat. These are obvious culprits.

I wonder can the more subtle things cause any type drop in T. I mean it’s not secret that on TV the general trend for some time have been to basically say males are bad.

The foods definitely less nutritional then it use to be, and more people eating junk fast food , parenrs feed there children fast food because theres no time for good meals when you have to work 3 jobs to pay rent.

Wow that is significant and scary.
I wonder if the general de masculinization of society could play a roll.

I mean in some ways yes. Less competitive atmosphere for kids and sports. Less physical activity. Increased body fat. These are obvious culprits.

I wonder can the more subtle things cause any type drop in T. I mean it’s not secret that on TV the general trend for some time have been to basically say males are bad.

We are exposed to so much crap every day, I'm sure there is an environmental component as well. I'm curious to know if estrogen levels are rising in proportion to dropping T rates.

You can't even touch a store receipt without being exposed to synthetic estrogen

Changes have been observed since the end of WW2,but they seem to be accelerating.Fake food,pollutants?

Reactions: 3ml
The foods definitely less nutritional then it use to be, and more people eating junk fast food , parenrs feed there children fast food because theres no time for good meals when you have to work 3 jobs to pay rent.
There is lots of nutritional food to be bought. Thing is a lot are lazy and go the easy route.
Right now because of covid, food nutrition has massively increased, everyone is cooking at home.

It’s too bad our test declines over time, because to know for sure it’s pollutants you’d need thevguys from 2000 to be tested again in 2020 and see if it reduced. But of course it would at 40.

All my young staff except one, goes home and plays on the computer every night. They have the bodies of 40 year old men, little man boobs, soft and hunched over. It’s pretty common. I watch as customers come in and notice this as well.
The one who trains stands up right and is lean and more muscular.
I’d bet his test levels are just fine.

Well,it must be a plot by the NWO.Manage the test levels just like ranchers do with cattle.:)

Reactions: 3ml
Huge amounts of chemical warfare agents were dumped into the sea in containers after ww2,and apparently continuing at times.
Massive amounts of floating plastics breaking down in the oceans?

I didn't read the article (no time right now)
i'm guessing if test levels are reducing in young men, its due to diet and inactivity. high sugar, carb based diets and no activity will impact your test levels.

Also, high body fat I was told lowers the point at which your body converts test to estrogen. Fatter you are = lower your test levels are before converting to edtrogen. So these young men they tested test levles in, also should have had the estrogen tested. My understanding is that it would be higher than it should

My hypothesis would be that higher sugar and processed food lead to higher obesity, higher obesity equals higher belly fat which equals higher oestrogen and lower testosterone.

Should be pretty simple math really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk