Testosterone Free

musclememory

Independently Impoverished
Just had my recent blood work done for my endo. I get it done every 6 months. I'm on 250mg every two weeks. if I stay on top of it...ie do my shots every two weeks...I tend to stay in the middle of the range. Which is fine by me I feel pretty good actually and things are working as they should so all is good. My free test this time was out of range high. I'm not sure as to why that would be. I was going to start a run after I had the results but I am now going to hold off till after my appointment next week. Just in case he wants more blood work. I dont think he will but dont want any issues so a week is neither here or there in the grand scheme of things. The only thing I am taking other than my trt dose is an odd anti E as I do get the odd sore spot every so often. So they are not all the time. Last one I took would have been 9-10 days before the blood work.

testosterone=19.5 (normal range 8.4 to 28.8)
testosterone free=576 (normal range 179 to 475)

Last edited:
Just had my recent blood work done for my endo. I get it done every 6 months. I'm on 250mg every two weeks. if I stay on top of it...ie do my shots every two weeks...I tend to stay in the middle of the range. Which is fine by me I feel pretty good actually and things are working as they should so all is good. My free test this time was out of range high. I'm not sure as to why that would be. I was going to start a run after I had the results but I am now going to hold off till after my appointment next week. Just in case he wants more blood work. I dont think he will but dont want any issues so a week is neither here or there in the grand scheme of things. The only thing I am taken other than my trt dose is an odd anti E as I do get the odd sore spot every so often. So they are not all the time. Last one I took would have been 9-10 days before the blood work.

testosterone=19.5 (normal range 8.4 to 28.8)
testosterone free=576 (normal range 179 to 475)

Yup, ai 10 days before bloods will suppress SHGB and result in higher free test.

Reduction in SHGB is evident in the delta between your free test and total test

This is a good reminder for people. Thanks

Current research also suggests that suppressed SHGB in the long term is stressful on the body. The analogy is the same as constant high cortisol levels or adrenaline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, ai 10 days before bloods will suppress SHGB and result in higher free test.

Current research also suggests that suppressed SHGB in the long term is stressful on the body. The analogy is the same as constant high cortisol levels or adrenaline

thank you sir, it was 1 aromasin I took. This is good to know and will keep in mind for future blood work. I like to fly under the radar and not get him digging to much. Looking forward to my new run but will hold off just in case he wants to look into this. I don't believe he will but I don't want to assume and need to do blood with 800mg test,300mg mast, and maybe some abombs in my blood..lol

250 every 2 weeks? What type of Test do you use? I've been thinking of trying undecanoate and stretching my shots out to once a week, I don't feel I'd do well with 250 test E/C every 2 weeks. Have you ever tried more frequent shots to try and eliminate the need for an AI?

Did not know this, thanks!

Ya I know I could do that and have but its been nice pinning less frequently. As far as the sides as I said its random so sometimes I'll go a month with none and sometimes I need to take an ai. I didnt know it would have that effect on SHGB and cause my free test to jump. I'll be more careful next time. The days of infrequent pinning are just about up though once my cycle begins.
250 every 2 weeks? What type of Test do you use? I've been thinking of trying undecanoate and stretching my shots out to once a week, I don't feel I'd do well with 250 test E/C every 2 weeks. Have you ever tried more frequent shots to try and eliminate the need for an AI?

Last edited:
Do it. Game changer for me. Test undeconate every 2 weeks and no ai. I have mine dialed in now at 280 every 2 weeks.

Weird.. I know for me, I do 33mg 3x a week.. Thats when I feel best, but I've never tried once every 2 weeks.

For me, dividing my dose over 3 shots a week really helped lower my estrogen. It was in the higher end of normal on once a week and dropped off to mid range

Are all you guys doing once every 2 weeks taking a anti e?

Any feelings of hormone swings?

Weird.. I know for me, I do 33mg 3x a week.. Thats when I feel best, but I've never tried once every 2 weeks.

For me, dividing my dose over 3 shots a week really helped lower my estrogen. It was in the higher end of normal on once a week and dropped off to mid range

Are all you guys doing once every 2 weeks taking a anti e?

Any feelings of hormone swings?
Im doing test undeconate thou... no anti estrogen . If i was doing enthanate or cyp twice a week is better for me

Undeconate is what they prescribe in Europe for TRT... I hear of people going a full month and feeling comfortable with it.
Yeah its more common over there. I dont know if I would push it that far but I think thats what it was designed for. It is a very long ester, even compare to deconate. I reccomended frontloading even with TRT.

Yeah its more common over there. I dont know if I would push it that far but I think thats what it was designed for. It is a very long ester, even compare to deconate. I reccomended frontloading even with TRT.
questions for ya... Do you consider 280 every two weeks TRT (cruize)? what was your equivalent dose before you started this?

questions for ya... Do you consider 280 every two weeks TRT (cruize)? what was your equivalent dose before you started this?
Thats what I consider trt. 140 a week is the most I can get away with, without an ai. I use to run anywhere from 125-150 with test c. This is all self prescribed.

Technically test undeconate is a bit weaker then test cyp if you take the ester weight into account, but thats nit picking

Well all good at the appointment. So cycle started today. Learned that Depo is out of stock till possibly April of next year. I have to get together with my doc and see what we can do in the mean time. Thankfully I have other options for test besides the pharmacy...lol

makes me wonder if some of the facliities that would normally make test products have been retooled to make vacines? Its not like a shortage in test products would typically be life threatening for anyone. Possibly this isn't possible as the facilities would be too different. I don't know just speculating.