Testosterone decoanate

But it will work the same as any other ester?
Yes test is test.its just a longer half life. Technically you lose a bit of overall test per ml. But its so minimal you wouldn't even know. Im using test undeconate myself every 2 weeks.

I used Test decanoate last year @200mg/every 2 weeks and pretty much felt the same as a weekly shot. The only reason I didn’t continue was the fact I was adding a compound that had to be pinned weekly which defeated the purpose of the exercise.
Ok cool

Just one time every 10 days? That sounds awesome........or should I pin 100 every 5 days?
The more frequent injection the more stable the blood levels are... but honestly i've pinned test cypionate e5d to e6d and i felt good... with test decaonate you could pin every 10 days if you wanted... or if you prefer a little more frequent you can do it e7d...

at the end of the day... you can always do it more frequently if you want to... but it defeats the purpose of using a long ester like decaonate.

The more frequent injection the more stable the blood levels are... but honestly i've pinned test cypionate e5d to e6d and i felt good... with test decaonate you could pin every 10 days if you wanted... or if you prefer a little more frequent you can do it e7d...

at the end of the day... you can always do it more frequently if you want to... but it defeats the purpose of using a long ester like decaonate.
Ya definatley

Ya definatley
Defeats the purpose ya.........10days is awesome so ya I’ll give that a shot in April when I jump into my cruise........I’m on Cyp and equipoise atm but when I switch compounds as in this to the decoanate ester how should I do it ? I’m not coming off just going into cruise mode and I know the decoanate eater takes a little while to peak so should I add 100mg to my cycle a month before fully switching or can I wait and just start the decoanate after this blast like after my last pin of Cyp and eq? Sorry for the dumb question😆

Defeats the purpose ya.........10days is awesome so ya I’ll give that a shot in April when I jump into my cruise........I’m on Cyp and equipoise atm but when I switch compounds as in this to the decoanate ester how should I do it ? I’m not coming off just going into cruise mode and I know the decoanate eater takes a little while to peak so should I add 100mg to my cycle a month before fully switching or can I wait and just start the decoanate after this blast like after my last pin of Cyp and eq? Sorry for the dumb question😆
I wouldn't overthink it. Just do your normal shots weekly or e10days and switch from cyp to deconate.