Testosterone crash?

Goldenrod

Staff member
Would someone mind explaining what is meant when testosterone or another AS crashes? I haven’t seen it before so I don’t know what it means.
Appreciate any knowledge you will share.

Basically your hormone has come out of solution

I’ve seen it a few times. It will look like chunks of jelly kind of
Real simple just heat the vial up in some warm water and shake it up

it is a inconvenience when it happens but its typically an easy fix of just heating up the vial and giving it a shake
the other way to look at this is it has real hormone in there or it would not ever crash
so even though its a pain at least you know you have real test
also shorter esters testosterone's have more of a tendency to crash then longer ester testosterone's

Crashed gear can look anything from sorta cloudy or foggy all the way to what 3ml describes and even beyond!

As stated the hormone has come out of solution. Typically up here in the great white north it’s due to the cold and lack of a decent amount of solvent. It’s important to note though that gear doesn’t always crash if it gets cold. Generally it might be from lack of or only including very little amounts of BB or whatever is used in the original prep as a solvent.

To build on what Taureau mentioned about short esters being more susceptible to crashing than long esters.... this is from the added carbons in the longer ester chairs making the powder more soluble in the oil. More carbons generally mean more fat loving. So with short esters the powder won’t go into solution as easily and in turn will also come out of solution more easily.