Test Undeconate

Agreed, I couldn't find any reason either and that is a very common reason for it. Often they try to hide the identity of such companies or their interest by creating some type of shell to provide the funding but I don't see that here. didn't dig too hard either though.
The fact that they didn't publish the levels they found is the biggest red flag of fishiness to me, they obviously had the info so it seems like a lie via omission to me.

Good find either way the more info we have the better.

Personally I wouldn't go more than 14 days or so as per the graphics I posted above. I have never seen real life personal bloodwork from anyone so that's purely theoretical at this point.

Yeah I would love to see Cheapshot's BW too especially as he sounds happy with it. @The_Night_King did you ever get BW?
I dont know how that would work since i added 300mg deca..lol. will update when Im done the deca and let it clear.

Agreed, I couldn't find any reason either and that is a very common reason for it. Often they try to hide the identity of such companies or their interest by creating some type of shell to provide the funding but I don't see that here. didn't dig too hard either though.
The fact that they didn't publish the levels they found is the biggest red flag of fishiness to me, they obviously had the info so it seems like a lie via omission to me.

Good find either way the more info we have the better.

Personally I wouldn't go more than 14 days or so as per the graphics I posted above. I have never seen real life personal bloodwork from anyone so that's purely theoretical at this point.

Yeah I would love to see Cheapshot's BW too especially as he sounds happy with it. @The_Night_King did you ever get BW?
No sorry Gondar....... I finished the one bottle and that was it. The clinic I normally go to, they were doing just online or phone consults. I was going based on how I felt. I know not the proper way to do it. But it was the best I could do.

I wouldn't recommend test U big shots. For a lot of the time you will be living with double the normal testosterone and if you break out it could cause a bad chain reaction of acne. It is a very brutish way of TRT and if something goes wrong you are screwed.