Test Undeconate

The_Night_King

Winter Is Here:
Trusted Member
Hey all, so was sent some Test Undeconate. This is something I have never used. But I think it could be good for the trt at the moment and wont have to inject as often.

But I see so much conflicting info on how to dosage it.

Has anyone used it for trt, if so how much is ideal.

Some articles say 750 mg every 4 weeks. But that seems pretty high ? Idk. Id like to learn more of it before I start it.

From what I understand on the Nebido website, they recommend 1000mg then 6weeks later another dose, then 10-14 weeks after that pending bloodwork

From what I understand on the Nebido website, they recommend 1000mg then 6weeks later another dose, then 10-14 weeks after that pending bloodwork

If I’m not mistaken that’s the one made with castor oil and it greatly effects absorption and ultimately half life, the actual half life I think of undeconate is 14-21 days I believe, you can google the ester for more accuracy.

Last edited:
Well this Undeconate is from SYN....... 200 MG per ml.

Idk, I dont get how this ester works. Seems like doing that much all at ounce seems like alot to me, esp for trt.

Well this Undeconate is from SYN....... 200 MG per ml.

Idk, I dont get how this ester works. Seems like doing that much all at ounce seems like alot to me, esp for trt.
So the ester gets cleaved away releasing the free testosterone, the longer the ester the longer it takes to break down, you could use steroid plotting calculator to calculate peaks and lows and release rate with respective ester, personally if I were using that ester I would be pinning every 2 weeks the entire dose that I would be using for that 2 weeks time + a little more to make up for ester weight.

The recommended dose of Testosterone Undecanoate is 3 mL (750 mg) injected intramuscularly, followed by 3 mL (750 mg) injected after 4 weeks, then 3 mL (750 mg) injected every 10 weeks thereafter.

Well I see that, seems most sites say to inject it all at once. lol. Guess thats ok, id have to do 2 shots tho. I guess if I did 800 mg every 4 weeks that aint so bad.

If Im already using say test C and im about to switch cause im running low, would the test U take a while to kick in ? I can def go in and do blood work.

But how would I time it ?

What im thinking is 300 mg every 2 weeks ?

By the third shot I could go get blood work done and post it up here and we can go from there what might be best.

I've ran the manufacturers recommended doses and they are just as redinkulous as the ones for Test E, unless peaking super high then crashing to near zero is your thing of course then you do you but that ain't fer me ;)

FWIW - *Expected plasma levels for the average fella below. First 3 weeks shown, repeated stability after that.
Day 1 - 640mg Frontload
Day 8, 22 etc (Every 2 weeks forever) - 300 mg

*I suspect actual levels will be lower as the spreadsheet was built for TE (72mg/100) not TU (61/100) and I am not smart enough with spreadsheets to change it without risk of fucking something up. https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/test-e-vs-test-u.5827/page-2
So possibly 15% lower but I am trying to show the shape of the wave here.

undec 300 2week.png
The Wave, weeks shown at bottom, each block is one day;
undec 300 2week wave.png

I would love to see any bloods y'all get as maybe I will try to figure out the spreadsheet someday

I've ran the manufacturers recommended doses and they are just as redinkulous as the ones for Test E, unless peaking super high then crashing to near zero is your thing of course then you do you but that ain't fer me ;)

FWIW - *Expected plasma levels for the average fella below. First 3 weeks shown, repeated stability after that.
Day 1 - 640mg Frontload
Day 8, 22 etc (Every 2 weeks forever) - 300 mg

*I suspect actual levels will be lower as the spreadsheet was built for TE (72mg/100) not TU (61/100) and I am not smart enough with spreadsheets to change it without risk of fucking something up. https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/test-e-vs-test-u.5827/page-2
So possibly 15% lower but I am trying to show the shape of the wave here.

View attachment 10469
The Wave, weeks shown at bottom, each block is one day;
View attachment 10470

I would love to see any bloods y'all get as maybe I will try to figure out the spreadsheet someday

Hey I can do blood work np. But how should I go about doing it ? I think ive settled on 300 mg every 2 weeks to start. Can always adjust after if needed. Im just wondering about the timing of blood work since this ester is different. I should probably go in next week and see where my levels are at currently too. Im already on around 250 a week currently of Test E. But almost done this current vial.

Hey I can do blood work np. But how should I go about doing it ? I think ive settled on 300 mg every 2 weeks to start. Can always adjust after if needed. Im just wondering about the timing of blood work since this ester is different. I should probably go in next week and see where my levels are at currently too. Im already on around 250 a week currently of Test E. But almost done this current vial.
IMO the most important thing with BW is consistency of as many factors as possible, timing is one of those things that hopefully is easy to keep consistent. Testing at the trough is my suggestion, meaning at the lowest point which will be right before your next shot. I don't think you should be concerned about the Undec ester WRT timing, just do it at the trough, so in the example I gave that would be day 21 or day 22 but before injecting, time of day is irrelevant here. You could go to the next trough at day 35 or 36 if you like but it won't be significantly different from day 21/22, should be pretty bang-on infact.

Same goes for the TE, either before your next shot or when your next shot would be if you run out.
Speaking of the transition you could drop the first shot down to maybe 620 or so if you are planning to take it on what would have been your next scheduled shot on the 250 protocol. Reason being you'll still have some TE to metabolize in your system which will add to a possibly undesirably high peak in the first week.

You asked about kick-in time previously, TE and Prop are about the same at 24hrsish to peak. I can't recall the exact number (there is no exact number for any of them anyways) but iirc it's only a few hrs different. Many factors determine this as well as half life, @Cashton mentioned oil types, find out what type of oil is in the product you are going to use please, again - consistency where possible plus I'm curious regardless lol.

I can think of a handful of other things that merit further deep discussion on using this ester, the high peak is what stops me from using it, for me that would mean needing an AI for the first half or so of each wave. The only way around that is smaller, more frequent shots which kinda defeats the purpose so I stick with TE at least twice a week. With the example I gave above the difference between peak and trough is about 550, With TE 2x a week (105 total) its more like 250 and I can keep it in a range that's fairly high like 750-1000ng/dl (true TRT)

Did you ever try the TU? I'm thinking of trying it, really like the idea of "4 shots a year".

I know these studies can be biased, was an interesting read nonetheless.

Did you ever try the TU? I'm thinking of trying it, really like the idea of "4 shots a year".

Ya it works well, but personally Idk... I prefer Test E. Idk, but I found it a bit more tricky to dial in to be honest.

Ya it works well, but personally Idk... I prefer Test E. Idk, but I found it a bit more tricky to dial in to be honest.
makes sense that the TU would be trickier to dial in... like packing for a 1 week trip vs packing for a 10-week trip I suppose. Syn does a 400mg blend of 200 each TE and TU that I was leaning towards but after reading your point about dialing things in I think that be like packing for an open-ended surprise trip to an unknown destination. then again, could be fun?

With all due respect, with regard to "4 shots a year" you are fucking dreaming unfortunately. That study is weak as all hell, self reporting is incredibly subjective hence of little value and note they did not show plasma levels. How much T do you think is left in ya at the trough of an every 3 week Test E protocol? I cite TE here because most of us are more familiar with it than TU.

Bias? Something smells fishy as fuck here that's for sure.
Interesting? I suppose but I'm having a hard time getting past the feeling that the fuckery level is very high here.

As always, that's my take and I am more than welcome to anyone pointing out errors in what I've said.

With all due respect, with regard to "4 shots a year" you are fucking dreaming unfortunately. That study is weak as all hell, self reporting is incredibly subjective hence of little value and note they did not show plasma levels. How much T do you think is left in ya at the trough of an every 3 week Test E protocol? I cite TE here because most of us are more familiar with it than TU.

Interesting? I suppose but I'm having a hard time getting past the feeling that the fuckery level is very high here.

As always, that's my take and I am more than welcome to anyone pointing out errors in what I've said.
I think that the pharmacy test U is in castor oil too and that really slows absorption, not somthing I would wanna do personally but might be able to experiment and get away with less Injections, I just think 4 a year might not cut it.

could be a splash of fuckery, but I couldn't find a reason for the study being biased... often they're done by the company trying to sell the product that is being case studied.

"4 shots a year" is extreme, their quote not mine. I don't have enough experience to comment on how close you could come to that.

could be a splash of fuckery, but I couldn't find a reason for the study being biased... often they're done by the company trying to sell the product that is being case studied.

"4 shots a year" is extreme, their quote not mine. I don't have enough experience to comment on how close you could come to that.

Agreed, I couldn't find any reason either and that is a very common reason for it. Often they try to hide the identity of such companies or their interest by creating some type of shell to provide the funding but I don't see that here. didn't dig too hard either though.
The fact that they didn't publish the levels they found is the biggest red flag of fishiness to me, they obviously had the info so it seems like a lie via omission to me.

Good find either way the more info we have the better.

Personally I wouldn't go more than 14 days or so as per the graphics I posted above. I have never seen real life personal bloodwork from anyone so that's purely theoretical at this point.

Have you done bloods on this dosing schedule ? I am contemplating doing this as well

Yeah I would love to see Cheapshot's BW too especially as he sounds happy with it. @The_Night_King did you ever get BW?