Test/tren..

Haha 7mg tren
I love it
Ikr, it sounds funny but I really notice it, maybe i hyper respond to Tren idk, 15mg and I'm disagreeable and sleep is poor, if I take 25mg I'll soak the bed and anxiety is unbearable. I thought I just couldn't use it but at low doses I really like it.

Way off topic. Not likely to help anyone but I just have to add from my perspective I'll never try tren. With so many other great compounds out there and all the sides tren cones with. As a gym guy not even a competitor it just doesn't seem worth it. Results may be kick ass but to me a bridge too far.

Carry on. Lol.

Way off topic. Not likely to help anyone but I just have to add from my perspective I'll never try tren. With so many other great compounds out there and all the sides tren cones with. As a gym guy not even a competitor it just doesn't seem worth it. Results may be kick ass but to me a bridge too far.

Carry on. Lol.
Its only because you have never used it. And don't because nothing else compares.

I had really hoped it wasn't true though, well because I ran too much the first time and had pretty severe mental issues. But even at low dose like 175 mg, 800 mg of primo isn't even close.
But for a few years I really did try to fool myself.
I am getting blood work next tuesday, I have been on for 6 weeks now, so we will see what impact a lower dose has on my body.

I had really hoped it wasn't true though, well because I ran too much the first time and had pretty severe mental issues. But even at low dose like 175 mg, 800 mg of primo isn't even close.
But for a few years I really did try to fool myself.
I am getting blood work next tuesday, I have been on for 6 weeks now, so we will see what impact a lower dose has on my body.
Tren does skew estoegen results to the upside
I’ve had friends who are shredded
Show up with 500 E2
So curious to know how e2 is relative to before starting tren

Tren does skew estoegen results to the upside
I’ve had friends who are shredded
Show up with 500 E2
So curious to know how e2 is relative to before starting tren
I am not getting hormones checked. I am on self trt, so no online doctor will do a hormone panel, lol. Well I’m not going to ask. More conserned about health markers anyways.

I am not getting hormones checked. I am on self trt, so no online doctor will do a hormone panel, lol. Well I’m not going to ask. More conserned about health markers anyways.
Honestly for the best, my doctor keeps saying I'm going to die everytime my test levels run high even though all my.lipids RBC and hematcrit are perfect, only thing that came in super low was my iron, and I'm pretty sure it's what they consider to be sports anemia, and my test wasn't even that high I was running 200mg test e

Honestly for the best, my doctor keeps saying I'm going to die everytime my test levels run high even though all my.lipids RBC and hematcrit are perfect, only thing that came in super low was my iron, and I'm pretty sure it's what they consider to be sports anemia, and my test wasn't even that high I was running 200mg test e
When I had a doctor before he moved on. He wasn’t conserned about high hormone levels, but things like hemocrit, cholestrol and blood pressure.
I had just come off a huge 2+gram a week test ands tren cycle and my bloods were perfect. So he wasn’t worried.
Mind you I’m not huge, I think there would be more issues the larger you are.
Now that was 4 years ago. I am curious what my bloods will be like now. I feel like I was in better health then. I was leaner for sure.

When I had a doctor before he moved on. He wasn’t conserned about high hormone levels, but things like hemocrit, cholestrol and blood pressure.
I had just come off a huge 2+gram a week test ands tren cycle and my bloods were perfect. So he wasn’t worried.
Mind you I’m not huge, I think there would be more issues the larger you are.
Now that was 4 years ago. I am curious what my bloods will be like now. I feel like I was in better health then. I was leaner for sure.
Yeah I usually sit between 245-270 depending on if I'm bulking or cutting, but my health markers are always in good standing, blood pressure has gone up depending on diet, as I never watched my sodium intake in the past, but I have been keeping that in check, weight is probably a factor in why the doc worries when my test levels are high

Damn 2grams plus, always wondered how I'd grow on 2 grams of test lol, never gone above 800 before.

Yeah I usually sit between 245-270 depending on if I'm bulking or cutting, but my health markers are always in good standing, blood pressure has gone up depending on diet, as I never watched my sodium intake in the past, but I have been keeping that in check, weight is probably a factor in why the doc worries when my test levels are high

Damn 2grams plus, always wondered how I'd grow on 2 grams of test lol, never gone above 800 before.
It wasn’t worth it. Didn’t gain any more than I will right now running 300 mg total. Just a ton more sides, especially mentally on 6-700 mg of tren a week, lol.
Most of the gains are training and diet. Unless you are using slin, gh, peptides and huge amounts of gear, and then perfect on the training and diet. Then you die at 30 though, l;Ike guys are now.

How tall are you?