Test Prop/Primo Cycle

Princess_Penguin

Trusted Member
For the past 6 weeks I have been running a test prop cycle at 7mg a week combined with primo enanthate at 25mg a week every other day. I use me2anabolics test prop dosed at 10mg per ml and primo dosed at 25mg per ml. Its a nice combo, very low injection volume 0.2ml of prop with 0.3ml of primo for a total of 0.5ml.

What do i like about this combo? I feel good, i have good muscle mass, but not too big and I look very feminine, it doesn't make you bulky at all. I do recover quickly from my workouts and I feel really good doing weights and cardio, so I mean that I feel strong and I can easily breathe and do cardio and my heart rate and blood pressure is great. I am not holding a lot of water and I am fairly lean. I do have a very strict diet and i do cardio and weight training 2 days on and 1 day off.

I don't have any negative side effects. I recently hurt my back (overtraining, i went a little crazy for a few weeks and well my body let me know) so i thought i would take some nandrolone base to help it heal (i know long shot, but i was desperate and getting impatient) I took 50mg a week of nandrolone base, EOD (which is stupid as its nandrolone base) anyways i got side effects from that, first i didn't feel very good, due to the changes in my hormones each day, i noticed it most in my mood, then i got some acne, i have very good skin usually so i noticed this right away. Why am I adding this info to this post? to show you when i say I have no side effects, i don't. This example is a direct side effect of taking a hormone, i don't have anything like this or anything else when i run the 7mg of prop with 25mg of primo as i feel its not high enough to give side effects but its a good dose to give good results.

The primo/test prop cycle is very nice and i definitely recommend any girls to try who would like to be lean, strong, firm and fit and not have to take a bunch of fat burners and starve themselves. In my many years of training, dieting, and using anabolics I have noticed that the anabolics in low doses really give you the look you want without any unwanted side effects.

For the past 6 weeks I have been running a test prop cycle at 7mg a week combined with primo enanthate at 25mg a week every other day. I use me2anabolics test prop dosed at 10mg per ml and primo dosed at 25mg per ml. Its a nice combo, very low injection volume 0.2ml of prop with 0.3ml of primo for a total of 0.5ml.

What do i like about this combo? I feel good, i have good muscle mass, but not too big and I look very feminine, it doesn't make you bulky at all. I do recover quickly from my workouts and I feel really good doing weights and cardio, so I mean that I feel strong and I can easily breathe and do cardio and my heart rate and blood pressure is great. I am not holding a lot of water and I am fairly lean. I do have a very strict diet and i do cardio and weight training 2 days on and 1 day off.

I don't have any negative side effects. I recently hurt my back (overtraining, i went a little crazy for a few weeks and well my body let me know) so i thought i would take some nandrolone base to help it heal (i know long shot, but i was desperate and getting impatient) I took 50mg a week of nandrolone base, EOD (which is stupid as its nandrolone base) anyways i got side effects from that, first i didn't feel very good, due to the changes in my hormones each day, i noticed it most in my mood, then i got some acne, i have very good skin usually so i noticed this right away. Why am I adding this info to this post? to show you when i say I have no side effects, i don't. This example is a direct side effect of taking a hormone, i don't have anything like this or anything else when i run the 7mg of prop with 25mg of primo as i feel its not high enough to give side effects but its a good dose to give good results.

The primo/test prop cycle is very nice and i definitely recommend any girls to try who would like to be lean, strong, firm and fit and not have to take a bunch of fat burners and starve themselves. In my many years of training, dieting, and using anabolics I have noticed that the anabolics in low doses really give you the look you want without any unwanted side effect

The primo/test prop cycle is very nice and i definitely recommend any girls to try who would like to be lean, strong, firm and fit and not have to take a bunch of fat burners and starve themselves. In my many years of training, dieting, and using anabolics I have noticed that the anabolics in low doses really give you the look you want without any unwanted side effects.
this is EXACTLY what my wife wants to run…..she’s been having major success on 10-15mg test prop per week but

This is EXACTLY what my wife would run….we’re getting some Primo soon and she’s going to stack that with test prop, BUT, obviously hard to do so with 100mg/ML….
Amazing that ME2 makes these compounds for the ladies.