Test Enth vs Test Cyp...what was your experience?

Greatful

Trusted Member
Only looking for anyone with personal experience of having used both and actually noticed a difference from one to the other in either benefits and/or sides to any degree.
I've always been more in the camp that Test is Test is Test.
That the ester really wouldn't have any bearing on how ones body would recognize or use the test.
But...maybe.

I have always used Enth but am going to switch over to Cyp just to see for myself.
Meh.

No difference. Other things to worry about then test c or e. One is a little dryer then the other but thats completely dependent on the person.

No difference. Other things to worry about then test c or e. One is a little dryer then the other but thats completely dependent on the person.
Morning @Harley00 - would you mind elaborating what you mean one is a little drier and why one should be worried about it? If you mean you don't retain as much water - I did not know that. If I don't want to retain as much water I would use Propinate.
thanks - hope you are well.
GR

Morning @Harley00 - would you mind elaborating what you mean one is a little drier and why one should be worried about it? If you mean you don't retain as much water - I did not know that. If I don't want to retain as much water I would use Propinate.
thanks - hope you are well.
GR
One could make a safe assumption that one is drier then the other through the half lifes of each, but in actuality, it does not matter, thats where the part comes in there's other things to worry about, like diet and training etc.

The half lifes and the dryness can be manipulated with injection frequency, making both test e and test c pretty much equal aside from one molecule change making one a longer half life then the other.

You had made a suggestion on another fourm where you said you dont get why guys inject more frequently. So ill go in to further detail and clean that up right hear.

You use prop? What happens if you inject prop once a week or twice a week? Will you stay dry or will you hold on to some water due to the continuous up and down peaks, causing aromatization,Ill say youll hold water eventually.

But injections every second day or every day you may not hold any water and you may not aromatize much at all, you may even not aromatize enough to keep a perfect balance of test to estrogen, this will depend on the person.

So if i take test e and test c and inject everyday, i can manipulate them so that i get the same results as if there the same , realistically i can inject test e and test c everyday and get the same results as using test prop everyday, there will be a continuous peak of testosterone and the estrogen will fall in line. The difference is the half lifes and how long the ester lasts, if we wanna pct thats the only time it really matters in my opinion.

Injections of prop test c test e everyday can pretty much yield the same results, so injection frequency matters to some. Depends on what your going after, if your bulking then you want the extra water to help feed your mucles, this is where the injection frequency may change to allow the extra water.

Its all about your goals and how you wanna manipulate the esters.

Hope your well as well🙂

Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too much overthinking going on in this thread for 99.9999+ % of individuals. Could such things matter to the most fiercest of competitors? Folks that have already have locked everything else controllable down and exhausted them. Those seeking the little tweaks and edges that hopefully will set them apart under the ugly lights? Perhaps? But also mostly negligible at best. Especially when debating over such similar esters. Esters create the rate of Depot in tissues. Nothing more, nothing less. The active hormone is the active hormone. Can their be differences? Sure. But mostly negligible as already stated.

Folks should really concentrate on the low hanging fruit that they already probably don’t take care of properly….rather than being consumed by such things that don’t really make a difference by and large.

Let me put it this way. If a guy, or gal for that matter is in the position where such things may truly matter…. You probably shouldn’t be rolling the dice on opinions you will receive from anonymous posters on a bodybuilding messaging board. Stakes are too high. Listen to your well informed (hopefully coaches).

making mountains out of molehills. Boiling the ocean. Pick your best suited analogy.

Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too much overthinking going on in this thread for 99.9999+ % of individuals. Could such things matter to the most fiercest of competitors? Folks that have already have locked everything else controllable down and exhausted them. Those seeking the little tweaks and edges that hopefully will set them apart under the ugly lights? Perhaps? But also mostly negligible at best. Especially when debating over such similar esters. Esters create the rate of Depot in tissues. Nothing more, nothing less. The active hormone is the active hormone. Can their be differences? Sure. But mostly negligible as already stated.

Folks should really concentrate on the low hanging fruit that they already probably don’t take care of properly….rather than being consumed by such things that don’t really make a difference by and large.

Let me put it this way. If a guy, or gal for that matter is in the position where such things may truly matter…. You probably shouldn’t be rolling the dice on opinions you will receive from anonymous posters on a bodybuilding messaging board. Stakes are too high. Listen to your well informed (hopefully coaches).

making mountains out of molehills. Boiling the ocean. Pick your best suited analogy.
I was asked to elaborate, so thats what I did, long drawn out yup probably, but what i said is accurate for the 1% out of the 99.9999 % that would be interested... which pretty much leaves me and gondar 🤣 too be fair i answerd the question in 1 short small paragraph saying it didnt matter, which it dosn't. Then i was asked to elaborate.

I’m not picking on you so you don’t need to defend yourself.

I providing some perspective on the direction on which the thread was heading.

micro analyzing little things that largely don’t matter is rampant in this industry. Growing on all facets of our lives it would seem actually. In this case though…. It’s how many make a shit ton of money on things that don’t really matter. This would be one of those.

Folks need to understand that sometimes just because we can find minute differences or even improvements or whatever…. These largely translate to a whole heap of fuck all in practical application ie real life.

I have always preferred cypionate, any sides I experienced in the past have (in my opinion and belief), been due to blood levels being unstable. Enth is fine but I’ve always been a cypionate guy. In the past I’ve never had any pip from cyp, also you get less per mL due to the ester weight of cyp. Actually lose quite a bit of it in the cypionate ester which I was surprised it lost so much more than enth, but it seems to keep my bloods the most stable. Pfizer test is cypionate, and valeant is enth. Neither of which I’ve experienced PIP? And I’d honestly rather have the Valeant Pharma than the Pfizer shit, but all in all I prefer cyp

Test E has a molar mass of 400.6g/mol 4.5 days
Test C has a molar mass of 412.6g/mol 5 days
Personally ive used both with no discernable difference in results. Test is test, however the carrier or delivery mechanics are slightly different. The heavier the mass is, the slower the synthesis is to the body.
With 2 extremely similar carrier systems the choice could be made by flipping a coin.

If someone is just testing the waters with testosterone and their bodies response to any sensitivity, Test acetate 330g/mol quick work with in the body but a short half life of about 4 hours.
Prop 344g/mol and suspension 288g/mol walk the line of similar half lives and mass
These carriers result in a lot of pinning to keep the blood levels stable enough to assist at keeping side effects minimal.
A coin flip for these as well. Imo

Not a bit of difference. Anyone saying they can feel a difference its in there head. The only thing ive noticed is there was some bad test e raw floating around that was causing pip. Or some people are reacting to it bad. Test c might crash a little easier, other then that they are pretty damn close

there’s no way I can sit and say oh I “feel” test c working more efficiently; it could totally be some sort of placebo effect or some preconceived notion turned reality in my own mind, but when I stock test up, it’s usually in the form of cyp. Personal preference maybe just cause it was what I started with. I have noticed pip from different types of test e , not all of them. But I also have never had pip from test C nor have I had a bottle of test crash on me. Other stuff, ya. But not testosterone

If you are asking about Pharma test there is a difference in preservative and carrier oils, which potentially you could have an intolerance to one or the other. I personally find zero difference.

Pfizer Test cyp uses benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate in cottonseed oil
Delatestryl test E uses chlorobutanol in sesame oil

Pfizer is 100mg and Dela is 200mg. Some people find the higher concentration causes PIP. If you do, typically the body will adapt and the PIP reduces by the time you have completed the first vial.

I’m not picking on you so you don’t need to defend yourself.

I providing some perspective on the direction on which the thread was heading.

micro analyzing little things that largely don’t matter is rampant in this industry. Growing on all facets of our lives it would seem actually. In this case though…. It’s how many make a shit ton of money on things that don’t really matter. This would be one of those.

Folks need to understand that sometimes just because we can find minute differences or even improvements or whatever…. These largely translate to a whole heap of fuck all in practical application ie real life.

GUILTY! 🙋‍♂️
I was that kid who took every motor, gun, machine etc that came my way apart to see what made it tick. Some of tjem even got put back together.

In practical application I'm not so crazy, once I can see how shit works I can usually just make a choice and move on.

This one is easy to move on from. All the differences are negligible even when you add them together with the exception of some adverse reaction to the carriers as mentioned. Even the size of the bolus injected could change things enough to overcome the other differences y'all have mentioned.

Only looking for anyone with personal experience of having used both and actually noticed a difference from one to the other in either benefits and/or sides to any degree.
As far as noticeable differences, there won't be a single person that could say they noticed one being stronger than the other. They are so close they are practically inter-changeable.

That said, I will often steer people towards cyp if they are on the fence. I dug deep into this years ago, and the exact details are foggy today, but there are surprisingly many users (I'd estimate aroudn 5% based on experience) who develop an allergic reaction to UGL Test Enanthate. They get redness and swelling at the injection site, itchiness and often pain even at the smallest dose. It's not the enanthate ester itself, but something in the process of producing the specific raw. I've got 2 buddies with this exact issue. To test with one of them, we opened a new bottle and both injected with it. I was fine, his arm from the shoulder to the elbow went bright red. Switched him to cyp and he hasn't had an issue in years.

GUILTY! 🙋‍♂️
I was that kid who took every motor, gun, machine etc that came my way apart to see what made it tick. Some of tjem even got put back together.

In practical application I'm not so crazy, once I can see how shit works I can usually just make a choice and move on.

This one is easy to move on from. All the differences are negligible even when you add them together with the exception of some adverse reaction to the carriers as mentioned. Even the size of the bolus injected could change things enough to overcome the other differences y'all have mentioned.
Lol, I loved to take things apart or try and fix them. My dad would cut the plug ends off so I couldn’t electrocute myself and I’d wire another on, lol.

Anyhow personally I think people should concentrate on trying to be more consistent.
Just get the test in, in any form and feed and train it, lol.

Lol, I loved to take things apart or try and fix them. My dad would cut the plug ends off so I couldn’t electrocute myself and I’d wire another on, lol.

Anyhow personally I think people should concentrate on trying to be more consistent.
Just get the test in, in any form and feed and train it, lol.
Food is always 80% of it …