TB-500 dosing protocol

Cashton

300 Test-E
Trusted Member
Hey brothers, I’m asking for a little bit of help with a dosing protocol from those of you who use the stuff or have family that do, so I’m going to order 10 vials at a time, and I’m wondering how long that will last and would like to get some ideas on dosing.

Things to consider: I will be dosing my self, and my mother in her late 40s, and possibly my girlfriend as well if she would like to use it so let’s just focus on the dosing for the two of us for now.

As always any help is appreciated, will answer any questions that will help answer mine, thanks guys.

Fuck I gotta jog my memory but I used that and box 157 after tendon surgery and it sped that shit up trwmendously

If your using tb500 on its own you should be fine with once a week injections. I have not done it this way. I had to pin it daily because It was mixed with bpc157.

morning @Cashton - I have tried several protocols and this is my opinion based on experience, friends who got injured and shared their experiences, and reading. Others may have the same success with less or a different protocol. The general rule of thumb for TB500 is 3 times a week or EOD, but when I used it I took it ED because I was taking it with BPC157. Its also just an insulin needle so steady amounts in the body can't hurt - it can only help. Not mixed together as I would never buy the two premixed as the mcg's per day can't meet what I want.

I know guys who have taken 20,000 mcg or 20 mg's a week but I haven't, I was using 1,500 mcg's (approx 10,000 mcg's a week) a day at the most and titrated down over a number of weeks. After a month I am usually around 5-7,000 mcg's, and as I get better keep reducing it to a maintenance dose of 1-2,000 mcg's a week. If the injury is serious enough, I use both for at least a month or two after I am back up and lifting at full capacity.

If your only using TB500, I wouldn't see a problem with 3 shots a week. I find TB much more systemic than BPC157 and can be shot in the stomach or leg and will get to the injury. BPC157 should be shot with an insulin needle as close to the injury as possible. I found BPC157 much better for tendon/ligament injuries and TB500 helpful for inflammation and speeding the healing a bit. I prefer BPC but used together will probably reap the best results. If you use BPC157 do not shoot it into a tendon or ligament. My ortho surgeon is a powerlifter and he uses both, he made the same comment. You can do more damage trying to inject into the tendon vs. as close as possible.

The length of time will last depending on if your buying 5 mg or 10 mg vials. 10 mg vials are available from INNO and NCRP. I typically get my peptides from NCRP but that is a choice because I know the people behind them. CMS and the peptide company that was formerly a Patron here (can't recall the name). CMS and NCRP have websites.

I chronicled my battle with injuries here: https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threa...njuries-gh-peptides-and-test-nandrolone.3596/

which included the use of peptides and was a learning experience. I too just ordered 10 bottles of BPC157 and TB500 to have on stock. They have also done wonders for my dog's injury and he is a protection dog so he hurts himself from time to time training and nothing works better than the peptides - pain meds just mask the problem. Dogs don't understand the placebo effect so there is no question these peptides work.

I don't use as much TB as I do BPC and if you want my opinion of BPC157, I'm happy to share it but you specifically asked about TB500.

Good luck,
GR

morning @Cashton - I have tried several protocols and this is my opinion based on experience, friends who got injured and shared their experiences, and reading. Others may have the same success with less or a different protocol. The general rule of thumb for TB500 is 3 times a week or EOD, but when I used it I took it ED because I was taking it with BPC157. Its also just an insulin needle so steady amounts in the body can't hurt - it can only help. Not mixed together as I would never buy the two premixed as the mcg's per day can't meet what I want.

I know guys who have taken 20,000 mcg or 20 mg's a week but I haven't, I was using 1,500 mcg's (approx 10,000 mcg's a week) a day at the most and titrated down over a number of weeks. After a month I am usually around 5-7,000 mcg's, and as I get better keep reducing it to a maintenance dose of 1-2,000 mcg's a week. If the injury is serious enough, I use both for at least a month or two after I am back up and lifting at full capacity.

If your only using TB500, I wouldn't see a problem with 3 shots a week. I find TB much more systemic than BPC157 and can be shot in the stomach or leg and will get to the injury. BPC157 should be shot with an insulin needle as close to the injury as possible. I found BPC157 much better for tendon/ligament injuries and TB500 helpful for inflammation and speeding the healing a bit. I prefer BPC but used together will probably reap the best results. If you use BPC157 do not shoot it into a tendon or ligament. My ortho surgeon is a powerlifter and he uses both, he made the same comment. You can do more damage trying to inject into the tendon vs. as close as possible.

The length of time will last depending on if your buying 5 mg or 10 mg vials. 10 mg vials are available from INNO and NCRP. I typically get my peptides from NCRP but that is a choice because I know the people behind them. CMS and the peptide company that was formerly a Patron here (can't recall the name). CMS and NCRP have websites.

I chronicled my battle with injuries here: https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threa...njuries-gh-peptides-and-test-nandrolone.3596/

which included the use of peptides and was a learning experience. I too just ordered 10 bottles of BPC157 and TB500 to have on stock. They have also done wonders for my dog's injury and he is a protection dog so he hurts himself from time to time training and nothing works better than the peptides - pain meds just mask the problem. Dogs don't understand the placebo effect so there is no question these peptides work.

I don't use as much TB as I do BPC and if you want my opinion of BPC157, I'm happy to share it but you specifically asked about TB500.

Good luck,
GR
Thank you, I’m considering getting both, if you would like to share your thoughts and experience with the bpc as well I will for sure read it and take notes.

Thank you, I’m considering getting both, if you would like to share your thoughts and experience with the bpc as well I will for sure read it and take notes.
Depends on your injury but I have used a lot of BPC with success. I tried 250mcg, 500, and 1000 a day in one or two doses as close to the injury as possible. For chronic injuries or somewhat severe ones, I find 1,000 mcg once a day works good. It gets expensive so I would encourage anyone trying it to start with 250 a day for a week and see if there is improvement. The least amount the better for your wallet.

It has helped muscular injuries to some degree but really shines with achilles tendon, wrist tendons/ligaments, etc. It took approx a month for my achilles to heal after years of pain. I couldn't touch my toes without pain from the stretch or even think about stairs without pain. After about a week I noticed I could pick up things and had no pain, in a few weeks I was walking with no pain, and it just got better. I still continued past a month to be sure and did one leg at a time to ensure there was no placebo effect.
To this day, it hasn't come back, I can train legs including calves. I had a pulled pectoral muscle and yes it helped but it did not heal it 100%. It took a combo of a few peptides, GH, and low dose nandrolone to get back into pushing decent weight with no pain.

Trial and error, start low and build up until you find the right dosage for you. It is known as a fairly benign and safe peptide pending you are getting a stable BPC157 peptide.

It can be kept at room temp but once you mix with bac water make sure you put it in your fridge (same for TB) like you would with HGH.

good luck

Depends on your injury but I have used a lot of BPC with success. I tried 250mcg, 500, and 1000 a day in one or two doses as close to the injury as possible. For chronic injuries or somewhat severe ones, I find 1,000 mcg once a day works good. It gets expensive so I would encourage anyone trying it to start with 250 a day for a week and see if there is improvement. The least amount the better for your wallet.

It has helped muscular injuries to some degree but really shines with achilles tendon, wrist tendons/ligaments, etc. It took approx a month for my achilles to heal after years of pain. I couldn't touch my toes without pain from the stretch or even think about stairs without pain. After about a week I noticed I could pick up things and had no pain, in a few weeks I was walking with no pain, and it just got better. I still continued past a month to be sure and did one leg at a time to ensure there was no placebo effect.
To this day, it hasn't come back, I can train legs including calves. I had a pulled pectoral muscle and yes it helped but it did not heal it 100%. It took a combo of a few peptides, GH, and low dose nandrolone to get back into pushing decent weight with no pain.

Trial and error, start low and build up until you find the right dosage for you. It is known as a fairly benign and safe peptide pending you are getting a stable BPC157 peptide.

It can be kept at room temp but once you mix with bac water make sure you put it in your fridge (same for TB) like you would with HGH.

good luck
I want to use it for recovery and internal healing (blood capillaries, heart, tissue, etc) I appreciate your replies brother.

Dhea for your mother and girlfriend. 25 for girlfriend 50 for mom a mg day.
Completely safe and it’s just a pill.
My wife’s 58 and looks and has the body of someone 40 or younger. She has been taking it for years.
Actually I’m 8 years younger than her and most think she is younger than me.

Aches and pains are a fact of life when you get older. My wife says you just need to suck it up.
Now after 4 days of hard cardio her feet get sore so she has to take a day off. It pisses her off, but she’s 58. So instead she planks for an hour, lol.

I’ve used both bp and tb, and honestly unless you are healing a tear or something, it’s expensive and a waste.
Low dose generic gh would work better, lol. But I don’t know if I’d want to use gh long term, cancer and blood sugar issues.

Dhea for your mother and girlfriend. 25 for girlfriend 50 for mom a mg day.
Completely safe and it’s just a pill.
My wife’s 58 and looks and has the body of someone 40 or younger. She has been taking it for years.
Actually I’m 8 years younger than her and most think she is younger than me.

Aches and pains are a fact of life when you get older. My wife says you just need to suck it up.
Now after 4 days of hard cardio her feet get sore so she has to take a day off. It pisses her off, but she’s 58. So instead she planks for an hour, lol.

I’ve used both bp and tb, and honestly unless you are healing a tear or something, it’s expensive and a waste.
Low dose generic gh would work better, lol. But I don’t know if I’d want to use gh long term, cancer and blood sugar issues.
I’m going to be staying away from hgh I think from now on, just some personal choices and the fact that hgh accelerates cell aging, also going to start taking metformin daily.

An alternate viewpoint on GH being pro-aging is Dr. Greg Fahy.
He used it in combination with DHEA and Metformin in the first trial ever to reverse aging in humans. (done in 2017)
Ties in well with this thread as according to him a primary factor was the regrowth of the thymus gland, which TBC-500 is derived from.

An alternate viewpoint on GH being pro-aging is Dr. Greg Fahy.
He used it in combination with DHEA and Metformin in the first trial ever to reverse aging in humans. (done in 2017)
Ties in well with this thread as according to him a primary factor was the regrowth of the thymus gland, which TBC-500 is derived from.

I just ordered some metformin last night, someone else here or somewhere else recommended the dhea for my girlfriend and my mother.

Hey brothers, I’m asking for a little bit of help with a dosing protocol from those of you who use the stuff or have family that do, so I’m going to order 10 vials at a time, and I’m wondering how long that will last and would like to get some ideas on dosing.

Things to consider: I will be dosing my self, and my mother in her late 40s, and possibly my girlfriend as well if she would like to use it so let’s just focus on the dosing for the two of us for now.

As always any help is appreciated, will answer any questions that will help answer mine, thanks guys.

For a 200-pound person, the dosage recommendation is about 7.66mg per week for six weeks (calculated per kg). If you're looking for an anti-aging peptides (kinda just skimmed this thread, so maybe you're not) look into Epitalon. It's one of the older peptides with open case studies dating back 20+ years. If you want something cheaper, and good for skin, look at GK-CU.

I would look into BPC-157 for healing, it seems to have better results than TB-500, and I believe its cheaper.

I just recieved an order of DHEA in the mail, I've never taken it before, but the reaserch on it is pretty wild.

Last edited: