Taro-testosterone

@King56 lol, now I'm really confused. Never seen it besides pictures, thanks for the info. I am gonna try real hard to stop thinking about this now, hopefully my brain will co-operate come bed time :)
honestly buddy I’m not sure if this another cyp they produce or has replaced the old depo testosterone product . It does say depo testosterone on it.

just happy it’s not the gel lol

its def a Pfizer brand , dunno, just happy I’m not switched to gel lol
I noticed the colour of your box was different from the pic previously posted and has a different DIN #, looked it up and they are two different products. Still doesn't explain everything but I swear I'm out now!

DINS.png

its def a Pfizer brand , dunno, just happy I’m not switched to gel lol
That's not the Taro, that is in fact Pfizer's Depo-Testoserone that you have. I know because I'm currently using the same stuff. The Taro looks like the picture that I posted earlier in the thread.
My last three vials that I have gotten since mid August have been the Taro but I just threw em in my stash as I didn't need them right at the moment, just filling my script. I'm away at work and don't have one with me to compare. Here is a pic of my Pfizer, it's the same as yours.

Attachments

• 20211017_224810.jpg
    20211017_224810.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 13
Yeah in the product monograph, bottom of page 13 in “storage”, it says to dispose of after 28 days of initial use.
I showed this to my pharmacist and he said I can come get a new bottle every 28 days
My pharmacist gave me an extra bottle because of this 28 day issue. Its like they want to move you towards saving up enough for a small cycle lol

the 28 days makes ZERO sense. It makes no logical sense.

if you compare the Depo to Taro they are both test Cyp, with the same preservative in the same carrier oil. I think its BS, its not losing potency after 28 days. It must be related to safety that they want to limit liability of infection if you keep pushing a pin through the vial cap for 10 weeks (100mg per week). Which is REMOTE. Anyone got a viable reason??

I think we are over thinking this just a tad...unless someone can offer a viable reason to replace the product after 28 days?

if you compare the Depo to Taro they are both test Cyp, with the same preservative in the same carrier oil. I think its BS, its not losing potency after 28 days. It must be related to safety that they want to limit liability of infection if you keep pushing a pin through the vial cap for 10 weeks (100mg per week). Which is REMOTE. Anyone got a viable reason??

I think we are over thinking this just a tad...unless someone can offer a viable reason to replace the product after 28 days?
Totally agree, I said something is fishy with all this in another thread. I'm surprised it's lasted this long.

I have a conspiracy theory but I don't want to type it all out. I will say this - As usual, follow the money!

Also I think if their happens to be an honest person in the right position in the health insurance business who takes notice of this some shit could change

I'll agree it makes no sense. It HAS to be the company trying to make more money, using the argument of safety in regards to infection as their reason. However they are getting away with it, I'm not going to complain since my insurance covers a bottle every 4 weeks at 100%, vs me having to pay $7 when i would get a bottle of depo every 7 weeks.

I'll agree it makes no sense. It HAS to be the company trying to make more money, using the argument of safety in regards to infection as their reason. However they are getting away with it, I'm not going to complain since my insurance covers a bottle every 4 weeks at 100%, vs me having to pay $7 when i would get a bottle of depo every 7 weeks.
Pharmacist told me it was an issue with the bottles and they have been prone to leak. They use a different material in the stopper... silicon or not silicon cant remember which one the taro was. Not sure if it is true but that is what she told me.