T3 and ashawaganda

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Not really sure where to put this, but Im wondering if its safe to run ashawaganda and T3 together. The wife is all worried because ashawaganda raises t3 and t4 levels. Myself I would just try it and find out...lol

I would say it would be fine.
If she fines shes going hyper then back off , you wanna be in the upper ranges anyway. Keep in mind though if your just running t3 and no t4 then you do run risks, the feed back loop will tell your pituitary that you have enough thyroid hormones and you will surpress your t4 , then could run into trouble when or if you stop t3.

Always do blood work and include t4 t3 rt3 .
Also theres alot of things to consider when taking thyroid medication, as well as its important not to mix any calcuim or iron or multivitamins within 4 hrs of medication as it can bind to the medication and give you less. This is important , becaise if she has no t4 and isnt getting the t3 to the cells then her issues can become worse.

Been using 100mcg T3 with ashwaganda for 2 months now. I don't have blood work to confirm anything but I have zero issues to report so far.