Syn review

No posting history. Doesn’t use existing thread. Doesn’t even specify if it was from a rep or elsewhere. Damn playa.

No posting history. Doesn’t use existing thread. Doesn’t even specify if it was from a rep or elsewhere. Damn playa.
New member just joined. It was from a well known rep on another forum. Im not trying to bash the lab. I just wanted to figure out how a well reputable lab could have caused this to happen.

Thanks

I know that this is a well reputable lab but damn..

About a year ago I decided to give it a shot and grabbed a few bottles of cyp for my trt.

After every shot I would get flu like symptoms with some pip. Was very disappointed as i grabbed a few and all was the same.

Could this be because of the oil used?
Any help appreciated.

Thank you looking forward to learning more from this forum.

Key question is did you reach out to the lab
If not then sadly they never had a chance to address this
If you reached out what was the resolution?
Syn is run by very solid people that have excellent customer service
If you bought direct from their rep and notified their rep I am positive they did something to help you. What did they say?

And if you never reached out to them honestly it's not fair to post a problem in the open without giving them a chance to address it

Key question is did you reach out to the lab
If not then sadly they never had a chance to address this
If you reached out what was the resolution?
Syn is run by very solid people that have excellent customer service
If you bought direct from their rep and notified their rep I am positive they did something to help you. What did they say?

And if you never reached out to them honestly it's not fair to post a problem in the open without giving them a chance to address it
Did not reach out to the rep at the time.
It's done now, I was just wondering as to why the flu like symptoms Happen? Is it due to it being over dosed? Or my body not agreeing to the oil maybe?

Did not reach out to the rep at the time.
It's done now, I was just wondering as to why the flu like symptoms Happen? Is it due to it being over dosed? Or my body not agreeing to the oil maybe?

I do not have a clue if syn had any issues at any point in time with cyp
I do know if you would have reached out to them syn would have addressed this

and I also know there are a few labs back a while ago that had issues with cyp
it was not an issue with any lab it was with the raws they where sold
this could have happened to any lab using those raws
to my knowledge anyone that reached out to the reps for any of those labs they had their products replaced

I do not have a clue if syn had any issues at any point in time with cyp
I do know if you would have reached out to them syn would have addressed this

and I also know there are a few labs back a while ago that had issues with cyp
it was not an issue with any lab it was with the raws they where sold
this could have happened to any lab using those raws
to my knowledge anyone that reached out to the reps for any of those labs they had their products replaced
Makes sense.

Thanks for the help.