Syn Pharma

I have some friends that love their stuff. Nice presentation, I think their products have retarded names though lol why do they have to put syn in front of everything.

Excellent lab in my opinion. Not quite the Rolls Royce but she's a Hellcat for sure.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Juuuuust got home from a hitch and had a little care package waiting for me. Just a small taste before I set up for a big run with SYN this August.
Gotta try it out !!
For now - very appealing and to quote a post I read somewhere , " the tren looks the color of Dragons Blood"
My friends, that sound magical :)

Trying to upload a pic but no matter what do the file is too big ??

Juuuuust got home from a hitch and had a little care package waiting for me. Just a small taste before I set up for a big run with SYN this August.
Gotta try it out !!
For now - very appealing and to quote a post I read somewhere , " the tren looks the color of Dragons Blood"

when that happens to me I just screenshot the picture and then trim it down and it lets me post it

Gotta try it out !!

If you're using an iphone, email the picture to yourself, it will allow you to select image size - choose medium or large, not original and you'll be good to go.

It’s a trivial statement because SYN = Legacy. To say one is better than the other is simple inexperience...right?

Im just curious, but how do you know that? I’ve heard the rumour before but nobody’s been able to give an explanation better than “that’s just what I’ve heard”.

Im not sure if I could see a lab like syn bothering with another smaller side lab to be honest. They do well enough, they don’t really need too. Idk if you have any compelling evidence, but I’d be very curious to hear it!